Aw Great...

Article on the front page, says that he brings his lunch pail...

Tim Anderson, where are you!? Please don't rub off on a guy who may actually have some talent in the rotation!

Perhaps he realizes that most meals for sale at a restaurant are artery cloggers? Or read the on-line health department citations on the local, commercial eateries? And that he can prepare and pack fresher, cleaner vegetables, fruits, meats, breadstuffs and put them in his own bucket?

:P

Article on the front page, says that he brings his lunch pail...

Tim Anderson, where are you!? Please don't rub off on a guy who may actually have some talent in the rotation!

Even though he has yet to play a down as a bill, I can tell you he is nowhere near as pale as Tim Anderson so any comparison is apples and oranges.

Don't judge everyone by that phrase. Wait til he hits the field. :)

Precisely. I can recall a few that said the same thing about Phil Hansen, and right now he'd be the best D-lineman we'd have if he were still playing and in or near his prime.

why the hell would spencer johnson sign with a team that makes him bring his own lunch to work?

My thoughts exactly!

They probably make him ride in a short bus to games too...

By the way... I thought we were running Roscoe out of town at the moment? Or has that gone by?