Another Bush lie...

TPS

Another Kerry Lie:

Wrong on Pell Grants

Kerry claimed the Bush administration had cut Pell Grants for low-income students to attend college. Bush said Pell Grants have been increased by a million students. Bush was correct.

Lies Lies lies

Lets face it both Kerry and Bush will Lie through thier teeth to get elected!

Since when is not recalling saying or doing something a lie? Do YOU remember everything you have said in the past couple of years? I sure don't and if someone brings up something I said, but I don't recall ever saying it, but it comes out that I did say it, did I lie?

Since when is not recalling saying or doing something a lie?  Do YOU remember everything you have said in the past couple of years?  I sure don't and if someone brings up something I said, but I don't recall ever saying it, but it comes out that I did say it, did I lie?

72107[/snapback]

Maybe not but implying someone else is lying about it when you can't recall would make you look either stupid, or like a liar, when the truth was revealed (like 10 seconds after the debate ended the tapes were being played....). Saying "gee I don't recall saying that, it certainly doesn't sound like something I'd say because I really want to get this guy and have devoted a lot of resources to it ..." might have been better (although probably not believable). Of course he could have launched into "no child left behind!", that faithful old standby.

One-legged stool.

Oh and by the way on this board I personally have been attacked numerous times for things I didn't recall saying. People spend hours going thru the archives looking to trip me up (that is SO flattering). If I, a mere citizen, am so accountable then surely the Emporer must be held to as high, if not higher, a standard.

No, I never said that!  I guess if you're not concerned about him, then he's not even a nuisance either... :lol:

"I'm not that concerned about him"

69503[/snapback]

You elitist leftists are truly amazing. Your hero, Ketchup Kerry, has taken every stance on every issue, which means he is telling a lie 50% of the time.

Your previous stalwart, Bill Clinton smoked weed but didn't inhale. Do you believe this, oh pious poster? He "didn't have sex with that woman" either, right? After a sex scandal, he bombed and killed other human beings, this after choosing to ignore terrorism at home and across the globe. How does this sit, oh peacenik liberal?

The latest leftist scam is to pretend to be obsessed with the "truth." Nice try, but your attempt is at best transparent.

Since when is not recalling saying or doing something a lie?  Do YOU remember everything you have said in the past couple of years?  I sure don't and if someone brings up something I said, but I don't recall ever saying it, but it comes out that I did say it, did I lie?

72107[/snapback]

Dont encourge her, she'll put you on the ignore list. :lol:

I think it's kind of childish where some of the posters say " If you dont stop it, I'll put you on the ignore list" Well, if they wanted to, which some do, (Blzrul) you could list every one that dosent agree with, and put them on ignore.

This is a woman that lives under black sky's. She hates, more than any other person I've ever read on this board. No sense of humor and no common sense.

Hard to believe she's got an MBA. Then again, having a sheepskin doesnt cure ignorence. :P

Dont encourge her, she'll put you on the ignore list.  :lol:

I think it's kind of childish where some of the posters say " If you dont stop it, I'll put you on the ignore list" Well,  if they wanted to, which some do, (Blzrul) you could list every one that dosent agree with, and put them on ignore.

This is a woman that lives under black sky's. She hates, more than any other person I've ever read on this board. No sense of humor and no common sense.

Hard to believe she's got an MBA. Then again, having a sheepskin doesnt cure ignorence. :P

72361[/snapback]

Maybe she'll put herself on ignore one of these days. :P

You elitist leftists are truly amazing. Your hero, Ketchup Kerry, has taken every stance on every issue, which means he is telling a lie 50% of the time.

Your previous stalwart, Bill Clinton smoked weed but didn't inhale. Do you believe this, oh pious poster? He "didn't have sex with that woman" either, right? After a sex scandal, he bombed and killed other human beings, this after choosing to ignore terrorism at home and across the globe. How does this sit, oh peacenik liberal?

The latest leftist scam is to pretend to be obsessed with the "truth." Nice try, but your attempt is at best transparent.

72341[/snapback]

Bill, what childhood trauma made you a rightwing pig.?

Did you say something? :P

Watchin the game Kev?

72402[/snapback]

I was watching....finally decided to jump online for a quick hold em tourney (about the time I decided to jump off the Red Sox bandwagon....that was quick!). At least I broke my poker slump w/ a W and $50 :P

Now, about that other slump I've been in..... :lol:

A Bills win will put you right as rain............

So, wear a Rain coat next time out, if you know what I mean :P

God I hate the Dolfags. :P

72416[/snapback]

I hear that. Maybe BUSH will even start climbing the pole(s) again! :lol:

How's the family?

I hear that.  Maybe BUSH will even start climbing the pole(s) again!  :P

How's the family?

72435[/snapback]

Doing great, thanks for asking. We're doing a family portrait tomorrow on the beach. One of those sunset thingy's, should be fun. :P

Then again, it would be easier to smile if we win.................. :lol:

Doing great, thanks for asking. We're doing a family portrait tomorrow on the beach. One of those sunset thingy's, should be fun. :P

Then again, it would be easier to smile if we win.................. :lol:

72447[/snapback]

Cool, have fun.....we did a big family portrait on the beach in Delaware last summer with the whole clan.

I'm just sitting here getting bronchitis. Probably shouldn't have gone to the ND-Navy game today, but it was fun.

Yeah, if the Bills lose tomorrow, I'm gonna be sick(er)... :P

Oh and by the way on this board I personally have been attacked numerous times for things I didn't recall saying.  People spend hours going thru the archives looking to trip me up (that is SO flattering).  If I, a mere citizen, am so accountable then surely the Emporer must be held to as high, if not higher, a standard.

72282[/snapback]

Please, don't flatter yourself. I highly doubt people search the archives to find things you've said. Some of it is so off the wall it's very easy to remember without going through the trouble looking for it.

Please, don't flatter yourself.  I highly doubt people search the archives to find things you've said.  Some of it is so off the wall it's very easy to remember without going through the trouble looking for it.

72664[/snapback]

Apparently Debbie doesn't realize that the search feature is multi-faceted enough that it only takes seconds to prove her hypocrisy. Like anyone would have to waste hours on that with the litany of available examples (before the lastest server Rosen, anyway).

72341[/snapback]

You are right, I'm much more comfortable with an alcoholic coke addict as president.

72107[/snapback]

Bush went further than that Chef, he accused Kerry of using one of his "exagerations" and the way he emphasized that word made it clear that he was calling Kerry a liar. Now, if he said that he couldn't remember saying that and if he did, he certainly didn't mean it in the way Kerry was implying, then fine, he would have been okay. He didn't though, he denied saying it and then mocked Kerry on it to boot. Bush deserves what he gets on this one.

Bush went further than that Chef, he accused Kerry of using one of his "exagerations" and the way he emphasized that word made it clear that he was calling Kerry a liar.  Now, if he said that he couldn't remember saying that and if he did, he certainly didn't mean it in the way Kerry was implying, then fine, he would have been okay.  He didn't though, he denied saying it and then mocked Kerry on it to boot.  Bush deserves what he gets on this one.

74972[/snapback]

Don't forget that little smile he gets when he gets all excited. I might not remember everything I said 2 years ago but I'm not the president either. Of course the spin doctors did a fine job of pushing this issue far down by talking about Dick's daughter.