Bryant Johnson

haus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well we need somebody. Can't rely alone on a rookie #2 - at least need a guy to compete with him and back him up. Hackett? - I don't know why we haven't shown interest yet, our options are getting slim

I thought Hackett signed with Tampa Bay.

***Edit, my bad... he's just visiting there.***

well we need somebody. Can't rely alone on a rookie #2 - at least need a guy to compete with him and back him up. Hackett? - I don't know why we haven't shown interest yet, our options are getting slim

I thought Hackett signed with Tampa Bay.

Getting very slim..

Hey! I just heard the sky is falling! :lol: No link though.. :lol:

Looks like he didn't get any serious offers because teams are not sure if he's actually good. If he has a great year, he's gonna break the bank next season.

Thats a big "IF" though, considering Alex "Tiny Hands" Smith is throwing him the football. Teams must have really be unsure of his ability as a solid number 2 considering he was shopped around so much and then took a one year deal with a team that has a really questionable QB situation. But yeah, if he's succesfull in SF he should get a nice contract in 09.

Good....this guy was an overated 3rd string WR who did not pan out......he was NOT worth more than 3 million per year and it probably would have taken 5-6 a year to sign him long-term!!

Good....this guy was an overated 3rd string WR who did not pan out......he was NOT worth more than 3 million per year and it probably would have taken 5-6 a year to sign him long-term!!

Exactly. I would have liked this guy on the Bills, but not at that kind of $$$, especially if we need to re-sign Evans

I was never that high on Bryant Johnson. Definitely had some potential, but too many question marks to throw a lot of money at. I like that Brandon isn't breaking the bank and over paying the one of the best available WRs in a weak free agent pool just because he's available. There's plenty of tall WRs in the draft.

Exactly. I would have liked this guy on the Bills, but not at that kind of $$$, especially if we need to re-sign Evans

What our front office ISN'T doing is making me like them more than what they are doing. You don't jump at whatever is available and overpay to attempt to fill a need. Kudos to the front office!