Official Gibran Hamdan Fan Club Thread

Dan

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I light of occurrences here at TBD I can no longer consider myself a diciple of the Chroisen One. Perhaps saburz (not userdick though, he's just an ****) was right afterall. Perhaps there is not and never has been Chroise. Perhaps Hamdan is just another lousy 3rd string QB afterall. I feel I was decieved. I feel I was used. I am now officially off the bandwagon. :thumbsup:

I light of occurrences here at TBD I can no longer consider myself a diciple of the Chroisen One. Perhaps saburz (not userdick though, he's just an ****) was right afterall. Perhaps there is not and never has been Chroise. Perhaps Hamdan is just another lousy 3rd string QB afterall. I feel I was decieved. I feel I was used. I am now officially off the bandwagon. :lol:

We all have our moments of doubt. We all question our faith at times. But, its in these darkest hours that our faith is needed the most. It is in this darkest hour that the Chroise will shine the brightest... but you must allow yourself to see the Chroise. We all understand the doubt. And that is why Hamdan's bandwagon will always be here for you. When you're ready the Chroise will there for you... again.

I light of occurrences here at TBD I can no longer consider myself a diciple of the Chroisen One. Perhaps saburz (not userdick though, he's just an ****) was right afterall. Perhaps there is not and never has been Chroise. Perhaps Hamdan is just another lousy 3rd string QB afterall. I feel I was decieved. I feel I was used. I am now officially off the bandwagon. :thumbsup:

i recommend that you get a case of Genny pounders and go hang out in Gowanda. :thumbsup:

per kffl

Bills | Hamdan Set to Shock the World

Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:15:36 -0700

Chris Brown, of buffalobills.com, reports Gibran Hamdan is ready to take real strides this season. Brown reports the team is considering starting "Chroise" as dubbed by fans on a popular website, to starting QB, relegating the highly touted Trent Edwards to a backup role. Coach Dick Jauron cites Hamdan's irresistable charm and natural olive complexion as the main reason for this decision, noting that as a football move, the switch makes no sense.