Official Gibran Hamdan Fan Club Thread

Dan

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you guys been following the NFL owners' meeting? They vetoed a proposal that would ban players from having long hair falling outside of their helmets.

Well, I have it on good authority, that they vetoed it because Hamdan is growing his hair out. I think he's already grown his wavy locks all the way down to the middle of his back. He's somewhat of a modern-day Samson.

So thats where the Chroise comes from.... hmmm i should stop shaving and see if maybe, just maybe i can get a piece

Can someone ask Mr. Hamdan who the Bills will choose in the upcoming draft? I'm tired of all the conjecture.

In other news; I received my Hamdan replica jersey today... Ill try and see if i can post a pic of it tomorrow.

In other news; I received my Hamdan replica jersey today... Ill try and see if i can post a pic of it tomorrow.

Nice! My replica 5o'clock shadow beard and replica wig should be here anyday now. I ordered the 2006 version since that's my favorite look for him. I just need my wax lips and we'll be set! <_<

Where did you get said jersey.... ill see if father will give me a loan

I emailed the Bills pro shop yesterday requesting anf official one, but if you go on the Bills website, you can order custom ones (of pretty much every style) with any name and number that you want.