Crap that needs to be fixed....

SDS

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully when 2008 rolls around again I'll have it all done. :thumbdown:

Over on the baseball board we had our fantasy draft in full swing, looks like we migh have lost it. Don't know if it can be recovered or not. Thanks in advance SDS for the help.

Also, as I'm trying to re-enter some data on the sim league forum, I am having some issues. I got almost done copying some lost data, and then I got the same error message from yesterday:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Not sure if this helps Scott, but I get this error a lot, obviously our proxy is kicking it, but the 7765 error may help?

The Proxy Was Unable to Fulfill Your Request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The proxy was unable to fulfill your request because the computer at www.stadiumwall.com:80 does not appear to be functioning properly. While attempting to communicate with www.stadiumwall.com:80, the proxy encountered the following error: HTTP7765: error reading response header (Server closed connection)

The website may be temporarily unavailable. If later attempts to access this website are still unsuccessful, you may wish to contact the website's administrator.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun Java System Web Proxy Server at hwvauwp160:8181

cant retrieve new PM's. ill go back and get the error message...

edit: error messge:

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?

The following error was encountered:

* Zero Sized Reply

Squid did not receive any data for this request.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

I am using Firefox on XP. I can't seem to open all threads. If I click on the topic, I get a blank screen. For example the 'Losman vs Edwards' & 'Jay Rosen' threads opens up fine but 'PFT Mock draft' does not. It appears that if the thread is 1 page long it opens fine but if it is more than 1 then I cannot open it.

I am using Firefox on XP. I can't seem to open all threads. If I click on the topic, I get a blank screen. For example the 'Losman vs Edwards' & 'Jay Rosen' threads opens up fine but 'PFT Mock draft' does not. It appears that if the thread is 1 page long it opens fine but if it is more than 1 then I cannot open it.

In the 'Welcome Back' thread, page 1 is blank, but page 2 displays.

In the 'Welcome Back' thread, page 1 is blank, but page 2 displays.

I believe all of this was caused because the memory allocation in php.ini is set too low by default. Y'all should be good now.

I hope there's a way for us to recover the posts from the sim league forum. If so, thanks in advance.

I'm pretty much assuming everything is hosed that you don't see... and a few things you do see.

Just don't say that about the Bills. Might be the next century before it's up and running.

Which under the VA version of the Gregorian calendar, will be next season.

Getting sabrespace back up and running! :thumbdown:

You might want to put the same message you have on sabrespace.com on sabresreport.com.

It's a little weird about sabresreport - when I went to bed last night, it was the only page working.

BTW, how pathetic is it that I went to way back web history last night for a TBD fix?