Crap that needs to be fixed....

SDS

Articles from 2007 are posted with date of 2008 on front page.

March 12, 2008

[1:06 pm] Bush Hoping For A McGahee Draft Fate

BuffaloBills.com reports: 'Bills Assistant GM Tom Modrak admits Bush is not an easy case for teams to evaluate in light of the injury. "That's a tough call," he said. "On that particular case there will be a wide range on when you take a chance on a guy like that. What his medical will say, when he is going to be ready, whether he would have to start on PUP are all factors. That's where it gets really tricky because somebody is liable to get a really good player if they take a chance. But there's a chance you won't have him immediately. Now some teams aren't willing to do that and some are."'

[7:14 am] Bills like their prospects

Buffalo News reports: 'Lynch probably will be available at No. 12 if the Bills want him. Modrak likes Lynch’s versatility. “He’s a candidate to be a threedown guy,” Modrak said. “He’s a strong runner, but he’s got movement. He’s not a straight-line runner. He can hit big plays for you. He catches the ball very well. Like almost every back in college they don’t ask guys to pass-block a lot, especially the stars. He does it when he is called upon.”'

[4:45 am] Turner not likely to join Bills

Rochester D&C reports: 'That has started speculation that unless the Bills are in love with Peterson or Lynch, they would use their top pick on a linebacker (Mississippi's Patrick Willis) or cornerback (Michigan's Leon Hall) then find a running back from a second-tier group that includes Ohio State's Antonio Pittman, Arizona's Chris Henry, Auburn's Kenny Irons and Louisville's Michael Bush.'

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be a little paranoid here...but did we just have a little tremor?

TBD and TSW were both unavailable for a short while.

that will happen for the next few days/weeks as crap gets reinstalled and services get restarted.

I got an email telling me my subscription is about to expire. What is this all about ?

you may have donated to the site many moons ago and it is now cleaning out the system.... just a guess though.

Why would you re-install the crap again?

Because he did not want to exclude your posts. :angry:

"Just Jack" is a good choice of names, and you will be happy to know I tried to squash that little bug on your avatar. :thumbsup:

"Just Jack" is a good choice of names, and you will be happy to know I tried to squash that little bug on your avatar. :thumbsup:

Thank you, I came up with that name about a week after the last Tailgate, but had to wait the 180 days before being allowed to change it.

I liked that avatar since I found it on another site.

Last time was early last year (I think). Do I have to do anything to keep me active ? This reminded me that I am due for another contribution anyway.

that stuff is purely voluntary... you'll remain active no matter what.

that stuff is purely voluntary... you'll remain active no matter what.

Just curious, is everything completely and forever gone for the last year? Is it going to be restored, or do we lose out on some classics? Like 3.5 is always the roll of the dice.

Just curious, is everything completely and forever gone for the last year? Is it going to be restored, or do we lose out on some classics? Like 3.5 is always the roll of the dice.

yes... unless I pull the drive and take it to a service and pay probably like $10k for them to do whatever they do...

The only problem i am having now is that when I click on the red box for the first unread post, it goes all the way to the last post in the thread (skipping past all of the other posts that I haven't seen yet.)

small inconvenience though, keep up the good work. :lol:

yes... unless I pull the drive and take it to a service and pay probably like $10k for them to do whatever they do...

Heh, SDS what happened anyways ? I see you mentioned drive recovery service. I paid a guy to recover some files off a crashed hard drive a few years back and it only cost a few hundred bucks.

Heh, SDS what happened anyways ? I see you mentioned drive recovery service. I paid a guy to recover some files off a crashed hard drive a few years back and it only cost a few hundred bucks.

yeah... for maybe what 100 GB hard drive? imagine doing it for everything from a year's worth of ranting... That has to be in the Terabytes worth of memory.