Best Ever Buffalo Hat

http://cgi.ebay.com/Best-Ever-Buffalo-Hat-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Saw this in a Buffalo News story Monday

http://www.buffalonews.com/104/story/49948.html

So of course I log right on and buy one.

It's a pretty cool hat. Let your Buffalo Freak flag fly!

PTR

That is SO much better than that !@#$ing chicken wing hat that looks like a pile of buffalo droppings.

But when I wear the hat, I'm going to drink lots of beer and get really drunk and get thrown in jail for a P.I. How is that empowerment? :lol::lol:

:D

I sense a Monty Python skit is in here somewhere.

" The Parrot is dead!! Its not empowered to eat a cracker! Its dead!!"

Just bought one...:lol:

I was actually looking for a Fred Flintstone water buffalo style hat to wear a couple of seasons ago. Best I could find were Halloween costumes. This will be great..., I love wearing this type of stuff at random events - wore my coonskin cap at the Daytona 500 and it was a hit (you'd be amazed by how it sparked conversation with many hot girls) :lol:

I love wearing this type of stuff at random events - wore my coonskin cap at the Daytona 500 and it was a hit (you'd be amazed by how it sparked conversation with many hot girls) :lol:

Yeah, but were they talking to YOU, or were they pointing at you from afar and talking amongst themselves? :lol:

Just bought one...:D

I was actually looking for a Fred Flintstone water buffalo style hat to wear a couple of seasons ago. Best I could find were Halloween costumes. This will be great..., I love wearing this type of stuff at random events - wore my coonskin cap at the Daytona 500 and it was a hit (you'd be amazed by how it sparked conversation with many hot girls) ;)

I have a Flintstones water buffalo hat, My kids bought it for me at universal studios.