A peek into the Bills' future?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.2.html

Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is Buffalo's most famous resident: "If the Bills were to leave here, this city might go into a huge funk," says Kelly. "But [owner Ralph Wilson]knows that Jack Kemp and I are both very interested if the time comes for something to happen with the team."

The rest of the photo essay is pretty cool too. And is that our DeLuca in pic #1???

How about Mark Cuban? I thought I heard on an HBO interview one time he was interested in buying another franchise. Would he be good or bad. Look what he did for the Dallas Mavericks. He would bring a lot more interest to the Buffalo Bills. Whoever does buy this team I hope they understand the fabric the Buffalo Bills are to upstate New York.

At first I thought that pic was from Jimbo's house, it looks like it's in Scott Berchtold's office, unless JK has a nameplate with someone else's name on his desk.

Great article though. Makes me want to move back!!

How about Mark Cuban? I thought I heard on an HBO interview one time he was interested in buying another franchise. Would he be good or bad. Look what he did for the Dallas Mavericks. He would bring a lot more interest to the Buffalo Bills. Whoever does buy this team I hope they understand the fabric the Buffalo Bills are to upstate New York.

I like Cuban's rogue "against the man" personality. But I think he would move the team to Toronto or LA, before staying put in Buffalo

I like Cuban's rogue "against the man" personality. But I think he would move the team to Toronto or LA, before staying put in Buffalo

Cuban is a Pittsburgh guy. I think that he would appreciate Buffalo and Buffalonians and understand the importance of the team in WNY.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.2.html

The rest of the photo essay is pretty cool too. And is that our DeLuca in pic #1???

I don`t think we want Jimbo owning or running the Bills. His past business ventures have been a flop.It `s been said he owes a lot of people around Buff some money. Great Q.B. Bad business man. :lol:

I love my hometown and everything, but it's funny how people from Buffalo look like........well people from Buffalo.

I think its a genetic disorder stemming from Bitter Winters and too much Genny Light :lol:

Dang it. I thought this was another post about Pittman.

It is, I thought the reference was obvious. Since Jim Kelly mentioned possibly wanting to be involved with the Bills in the future, obviously Marv is focusing on Pittman in the draft.

Kelly? Kemp? They got NFL owner-style money????

If I had a choice, it would be Tom Golisano. Could he instill some of the same management and commitment to excellence to the Bills as he's done with the Sabres? I'd love to find out. All I can say is anyone who takes a team out of the bankruptcy gutter and turns them into the #1 sports franchise according to ESPN in three years, in a dirt-poor market like Buffalo, has serious ownership cred.

PTR