Sabres vs Islanders (Game 1) thread

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are sooooooo lucky. I can't even hear the game.

You're in Argentina! go the hell out and stop being the loser who sits in his hotel room spanking off all night. Your friends are actually talking with real women. Go with them sometime. it'll be fun.

You're in Argentina! go the hell out and stop being the loser who sits in his hotel room spanking off all night. Your friends are actually talking with real women. Go with them sometime. it'll be fun.

Seriously. You should be out experiencing things.

Un. !@#$ing. Real. :nana:

There is just nothing like getting back home just in time to bring up comcast.net and hear RJ screaming "SCOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!" to ice it at 4-1!

Jesus Christ. You have the balls to talk when you spend half of your !@#$ing time on a msg board arguing with a loser about statistics.

I've been to Argentina. Lots of frizzy headed 'hos there.

You could probably refer to them at "frizzy head hos" in Argentina without getting tarred and feathered, then getting nailed to a cross. Must be nice- I hope and pray some day America is so open minded and free!

Oh yeah-GO SABRES!