Bills could start 8-0

This team has some serious upgrading to do between now and the regular season (draft, trades, FA's, whatever) as well as some growing up to do between now and then...

... because part of me looks at this schedule and thinks the Bills could start 8-0 before heading to Miami. I'm guessing 6-3 at this point, but who knows... maybe we'll all be surprised and they'll play out of their heads the first half and be sitting pretty at 7-1 or better.

Consider this the optimist's reply to Ghost of the Rockpile's thread. :w00t:

This team has some serious upgrading to do between now and the regular season (draft, trades, FA's, whatever) as well as some growing up to do between now and then...

... because part of me looks at this schedule and thinks the Bills could start 8-0 before heading to Miami. I'm guessing 6-3 at this point, but who knows... maybe we'll all be surprised and they'll play out of their heads the first half and be sitting pretty at 7-1 or better.

Consider this the optimist's reply to Ghost of the Rockpile's thread. B-)

So your top three guesses are 8-0, 6-3 and 7-1?

Looking at this schedule, part of me thinks we could finsh the first half of the season 8-0, but another part of me thinks maybe 7-1, but another part of me thinks maybe 6-2, but another part of me thinks maybe 5-3, but another part of me thinks maybe 4-4, but another part of me thinks maybe 3-5, but another part of me thinks maybe 6-2, but another part of me thinks maybe 1-7, but another part of me thinks maybe 0-8.

...sorry, I couldn't resist.

Sorry I felt the need to edit your post Matt as I seemed to have entered Bizzaro world. Mind you I think we have a good shot at .500 in the 1st 5 games :lol:

:lol::w00t::D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I like 8-0. How pretty would we be sitting pretty at 0-0-8?

That would so rock. I mean we would have another record and looking at the schedule it wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to us. I am still waiting on an answer to whats worse than 0-8 after 8 games in another thread.

You must of seen a differant schedule then me.I like your very "insane" optimism but do You seriously think were going to win any of the first four games? With are best players gone,I think we get on a roll and win at least two games this year. :lol: .................Things will be better,play golf on Sundays this year ,we get the first pick next year....Let -er-rip!...........FOUR!

You must of seen a differant schedule then me.I like your very "insane" optimism but do You seriously think were going to win any of the first four games? With are best players gone,I think we get on a roll and win at least two games this year. B-) .................Things will be better,play golf on Sundays this year ,we get the first pick next year....Let -er-rip!...........FOUR!

You must think we have a short memory, Skippy. But we remember how you constantly predicted we should not watch the Bills, bet against them, make some money and play golf all day.

Until the team started winning. At which point you disappeared faster than an original thought from Rosie O'Donnell's noggin.

I almost want to say I'm going to miss you this season, Blinker...but we all know you won't be missed. You'll just be gone.

You must think we have a short memory, Skippy. But we remember how you constantly predicted we should not watch the Bills, bet against them, make some money and play golf all day.

Until the team started winning. At which point you disappeared faster than an original thought from Rosie O'Donnell's noggin.

I almost want to say I'm going to miss you this season, Blinker...but we all know you won't be missed. You'll just be gone.

Thats only because he bet the house on the Colts blowing out the Bills last season and they don't get internet access under the overpass