anyone think we draft a TE on day 1

Other than Robert Royal, we have mediocre TE. Everett has shown nothing. I would keep Cieslak as #3, but we need another TE since we play alot of two TE formations. Neufeld sucks. I think Zach Miller could be available in the 3rd.

Other than Robert Royal, we have mediocre TE. Everett has shown nothing. I would keep Cieslak as #3, but we need another TE since we play alot of two TE formations. Neufeld sucks. I think Zach Miller could be available in the 3rd.

I don't think any one yas seen enough of Cieslak to know weither he will be a good #2 TE or not, I would right him off as the #3 and say they need another just yet

I think think the Bills are in the position where they have to draft for need this season. Which means RB/LB or LB/RB in the first two rounds. I don't expect to see Zach Miller on the board by the late 2nd round.

If the Bills could get Michael Bush in the 3rd round, Zach Miller would be a nice pick...maybe considered a little bit of a reach with their pick in the 2nd, but well worth it. All they would have to do is listen to the likes of the ESPN dickheads say the Bills reached but who cares?

I saw some good things in Cieslak i believe if not turning to fullback he will be a great number 2 tight end.

Agreed. I am happy with Cieslak as either the #2 TE or FB. He had some nice games last year. Of course, it would be great if Everett finally showed up and stole his job.

I wouldn't waste a first-day pick on a TE. Even if we got a real player, it's not as if we'd actually throw to him. :w00t:

I think w/ the exception of LB & RB, we're in a position to draft the "best available athlete".

We entered the offseason w/ the only positions in need of upgrading being DL & OL.

We brought in 3 new OL including 1 definite & 1 likely starter. We upgraded the DL by retainly Kelsay & trading for the Eagles guy.

We lost 2 starting LBs.

I think we need to draft a LB in rounds 1 or 2 and I'd prefer to wait until round 3 to pick up the RB (or at least round 2).

That means that we've got the possiblity to choose the BAA w/ 2 day one picks. I'll defer to the braintrust at OBD as to whether those picks are DT, CB, TE, WR or whereever.

I'd be scared to death if Ceislak ended up as our FB. He'd be destoyed at the point of attack. Sure he lined up there a little last year but full time!? Please..........

He looked okay to me last year as a FB, although I can't recall zoning in on him and his blocking particularly. As a receiver, he offers us a lot more as a FB than Shelton ever did.

I personally think FB is an overrated position, which might account for me thinking Cieslak can hold down the fort. I'd rather see us run 1-back sets 90% of the time and throw Cieslak back there the other 10%.

THE ONLY TE CARRYING FIRST RDGRADE IS OLSEN ,,WE HAVE OTHER PRIORITIES BUT I THINK THATS

A LONG SHOT,,,,ZACH MILLER IS DROPPING BECAUSE HES SLOW,, BEN PATRICK ,SPAETH , MILLER, ARE

OK BUT NOTHING MORE THAN WHAT WE HAVE ALREADY,, CIESLAK IS MOVING TO FB-HBACK FULLTIME I THINK..

SO STILL A SLOT ,,,, LONG SHOT IS THE MURPHY KID ,BUT A KID FROM THE WAC,, KEVIN BOSS HAS

SOME HISTORY WITH THE BILLS,, NEW OL ASST... LIKELY A 5-6 ROUND PICK .. I LIKE SPAETH HES LIKE

METZALARRS,, NOT PRETTY ,,NOT FAST BUT GREAT HANDS HUGE TARGET CAUGHT ANYTHING THROWN

IN HIS ZIP CODE ,,,, TICK TICK TICK....DRAFT DAYS SOON!!!!

I'd be scared to death if Ceislak ended up as our FB. He'd be destoyed at the point of attack. Sure he lined up there a little last year but full time!? Please..........

It is a possibility (though I think it is a remote one) we draft a TE on day 1. I would put it at about the chance we actually go with an offense which tends to use 3 WRs rather than 2 WRs and a TE.

Possible but a remote possibility.

I think Cieslak fits in well in this structure of limited TE usage.

I think our 1st 3 picks go like this in no particular order, depending on who falls into our lap... (RB, LB, CB/LB)

RB is 100% sure (Lynch, Bush), LB is 100% sure (P Willis, Posluzny), and our 3rd pick, depending on best available athlete, we take another LB or CB

I can also see us packaging both our 3rds and a 6th to move back into the 2nd rd and pick up a guy marv and dj like.

I hope we do. This is actually my top contender for the "what the eff.... " award. Of all the first round picks Marv might make that would send the board into a group seizure like he did with the Whitner pick last year, taking a TE in the first is the most likely.

Seriously though, I really do think we need a good TE and I just am not cofident in the people we have on the roster now. That screw up by Royal in failing to tap his feet before he went out of the endzone against the Titans was a true "Ronnie Harmon" moment. He had a number of drops throughout the year that convinced me that we need a TE.

Please, stop the drugs, seriously Crack is Wack

You're insane, to think that this team has a TE need that is big enough to merit a first day pick is just plain crazy.

Alot of two TE formations? I saw more of the 3 and 4 WR sets towards the end of last season.

Pure insanity.

:w00t:

Cieslak will get cut again this year, along with Everett. We'll draft a TE on day 2. We'll keep 4 tight ends - Royal, Neufeld, draft pick, Murphy and will not keep a true fullback on the roster.