Racial slur on sofa label stuns family.

erynthered

I think many people realize this as most have studied a romance language of one sort or another in high school. If this is the explanation though what does "black brown" mean?

As I said, it used to be the name of a shade of brown......a dark brown. I even vaguely recall a tin of really old shoe polish in the cupboard when I was a kid with the colour being 'N*gger Brown'.

I think many people realize this as most have studied a romance language of one sort or another in high school. If this is the explanation though what does "black brown" mean?

Could be anything from dark brown to the color of the thread holding the leather together.

• 2 weeks later...
“I had friends over from St. Lucia yesterday and they wouldn’t sit on the couch.”

Not sure why - but I found her adding that line was hilarious. As if the couch is evil.

Would an exorcism work on a couch, d'ya think?

Wonder why she didn't just tell the furniture store to take the frickin' thing back, and go buy a different couch with a politically-correct label? Oh, that's right, the whole "compensation" thingy...

Would an exorcism work on a couch, d'ya think?

Wonder why she didn't just tell the furniture store to take the frickin' thing back, and go buy a different couch with a politically-correct label?

"Excuse me, do you have any red couches, like this 'Indian Red' colored Crayola crayon?"