"The Sopranos" Final Season Thread

:pulls out pistol:

fires directly into the centerpoint of vegan terror's forehead

thunk, vegan terror is dead before he hits the floor

The world rejoices, all is well!!!!! All is well!!!

:/pulls out pistol:

:posts from the afterlife:

(there's free Beer and taquitos)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too agree that it is one of the BEST show ever to air TV. So, if so many are in agreement, then why do they cancel after only 7 seasons? This could be a dynasty like no other (Dallas???) So why stop while the flame is HOT? :rolleyes:

I think you've forgotten what the last 4-5 years of Dallas were like....lol

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/?ntrack_para1=feat_main_image

If you are interested, you can watch a little teaser trailer for this season at HBO.com. It doesn't get into any detail at all, so no spoilers.

But speaking of spoilers, the new episode definitely is out there on the internets if you want to see it early.....

I too agree that it is one of the BEST show ever to air TV. So, if so many are in agreement, then why do they cancel after only 7 seasons? This could be a dynasty like no other (Dallas???) So why stop while the flame is HOT? :rolleyes:

The flame isn't quite as hot as it used to be, IMO. I remember back when I was getting caught up on the show (renting from Netflix), there were times when I would feel like I had to recover after an episode. Maybe this second mini-season will be better than the first part of season 6, but I'm lukewarm to the series at this point.

The flame isn't quite as hot as it used to be, IMO. I remember back when I was getting caught up on the show (renting from Netflix), there were times when I would feel like I had to recover after an episode. Maybe this second mini-season will be better than the first part of season 6, but I'm lukewarm to the series at this point.
Congrats ajzepp 10K posts, that is nothing to be sneezed at!!!

Congrats ajzepp 10K posts, that is nothing to be sneezed at!!!

Thanks, bro! I figured I couldn't think of how to top your 10k celebration a while back, so I thought I'd just let it pass quietly lol.

That was a great day, I'm still hung over!

:thumbsup:

Where've you been lately? On tour with the Stones again? :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

Where've you been lately? On tour with the Stones again? :rolleyes:

No, after being consistently right for so long on all things football-related, I was devastated and humiliated by what happened in this year's playoffs & Super Bowl... I needed a break to clear my head.

No, after being consistently right for so long on all things football-related, I was devastated and humiliated by what happened in this year's playoffs & Super Bowl... I needed a break to clear my head.

Ah, that was my second guess :rolleyes: Glad you're back, though!

It was tough... I couldn't even enjoy Bledsoe getting dumped by the Cowboys. :thumbsup:

Oh, MAN! Well, the good news is that it's all documented at www.tonyhomo.com :rolleyes:

A great 7-minute recap of the 1st 6 and a half seasons. Pretty funny at parts as well.

Sketch, shoot me the link for the 1st episode. I wont be able to see it and cannot find it anywhere. If you got it or just PM me. thanks.

Sketch, shoot me the link for the 1st episode. I wont be able to see it and cannot find it anywhere. If you got it or just PM me. thanks.

BT I have figured out a way to get you the file. Just need to get home and upload it. You should have it sometime tonight. You owe me a beer. :rolleyes: