"The Sopranos" Final Season Thread

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved when Paulie answered his cell phone during the movie premier. Classic Paulie.

I've got a feeling he's going to play a pivotal roll in some murderin' that is going to happen.

I didn't see the latest episode until last night. The closing made me think that Paulie is going to be hip deep in crap soon. I get the feeling he botches up a job.

What about the feds telling Tony that they made the same speech to Christopher about the docks (let us know if you see any feriners around...)? Tony didn't respond at all, but I can't remember Christopher ever talking to him about meeting the feds.

I didn't see the latest episode until last night. The closing made me think that Paulie is going to be hip deep in crap soon. I get the feeling he botches up a job.

What about the feds telling Tony that they made the same speech to Christopher about the docks (let us know if you see any feriners around...)? Tony didn't respond at all, but I can't remember Christopher ever talking to him about meeting the feds.

Yeah, good point about Christopher. He never mentioned that to Tony. Another little thing that could be !@#$ing with Tony's mind....

and yeah, they've been setting up paulie for some kind of fall for a while now... i definitely see something coming his way....

Yeah, good point about Christopher. He never mentioned that to Tony. Another little thing that could be !@#$ing with Tony's mind....

and yeah, they've been setting up paulie for some kind of fall for a while now... i definitely see something coming his way....

fuggin Paulie...while they're drinking in Johnny Sac's memory there's Paulie...I beat the cancer...

fuggin Paulie...while they're drinking in Johnny Sac's memory there's Paulie...I beat the cancer...

Yeah, classic Paulie again... Says the most dumbass wrong thing at the wrong time and is completely oblivious. It was also funny when he got mad at the writer when he came to the Bing to tell Tony that the boss character was his idea.... it's actually pretty amazing now that i think about it that paulie has survived this long...

Yeah, classic Paulie again... Says the most dumbass wrong thing at the wrong time and is completely oblivious. It was also funny when he got mad at the writer when he came to the Bing to tell Tony that the boss character was his idea.... it's actually pretty amazing now that i think about it that paulie has survived this long...

He's a good earner.

Anyone know what the song was (or who it was) they used at the end of this past episode? I thought it was kind of cool...

It was very cool. I don't know what it is. I'm going to investigate *dashes off into the internets to investigate*

*Dashes back into TSW from the internets*

It's called "Evidently Chickentown" by John Cooper Clarke

:blink:

It was very cool. I don't know what it is. I'm going to investigate *dashes off into the internets to investigate*

Good job...I sometimes forget that I have the world at my fingertips! :blink:

I knew the guys voice sounded familiar...I remember JCC from the early 80's, sort of presented as a modern, British, punk version of Dylan...even looked like Bob, circa 1965. I saw him play with Billy Bragg once, way back...wonder whatever happened to him....(I know, I will look it up myself!)

BTW- if you have HBO ON Demand, they currently have a cool little 15 minute featurette called "The Music of the Sopranos"....it seems that they labor over the music pretty slavishly. Chase says that that picking the music to play over the ending credits is one of the most difficult tasks of each episode.

Good job...I sometimes forget that I have the world at my fingertips! :blink:

I knew the guys voice sounded familiar...I remember JCC from the early 80's, sort of presented as a modern, British, punk version of Dylan...even looked like Bob, circa 1965. I saw him play with Billy Bragg once, way back...wonder whatever happened to him....(I know, I will look it up myself!)

BTW- if you have HBO ON Demand, they currently have a cool little 15 minute featurette called "The Music of the Sopranos"....it seems that they labor over the music pretty slavishly. Chase says that that picking the music to play over the ending credits is one of the most difficult tasks of each episode.

Cool, I know nothing about this guy, but the song was so damn perfect over the ending there that it really stuck with me. i will have to check him out and also that music of the sopranos thing.

i fully expected it to be a song by chubba wumba....thanks for the find

I'll have to check that out.. thanks for the tip. :blink:

Yeah, that was a strang scene, I wasn't sure what to make of Tony's reaction (yelling at Carmela about the "Pollock" housekeeper).

My memory is a little hazy sometimes, but wasn't there a scene last season, where Christopher mentions the "be on the lookout for terrorists" thing? Maybe he was talking to someone else, but tells Tony (or whoever) that he never suspected the two middle eastern guys hanging out at the Bing, because the one guy "has a girlfriend, and they walk their dog..." It just stuck out with me, because it was one of those classic Moltisanti leaps in logic that always makes me chuckle...pretty sure it was Tony he was talking to.

Yeah, that was a strang scene, I wasn't sure what to make of Tony's reaction (yelling at Carmela about the "Pollock" housekeeper).

My memory is a little hazy sometimes, but wasn't there a scene last season, where Christopher mentions the "be on the lookout for terrorists" thing? Maybe he was talking to someone else, but tells Tony (or whoever) that he never suspected the two middle eastern guys hanging out at the Bing, because the one guy "has a girlfriend, and they walk their dog..." It just stuck out with me, because it was one of those classic Moltisanti leaps in logic that always makes me chuckle...pretty sure it was Tony he was talking to.

Yeah, I know what episode you are talking about. But Christopher comes up with that on his own. The Feds never came up to him and asked him to look out for it, if I recollect rightly. So when he was telling Tony his suspicions, i think he conjured them up on his own in his definitely classic Moltisanti leap in logic fashion. I think what was different about the last episode is that was the first time tony or us had heard about the feds talking to christopher, but I could be mistaken. maybe someone else can clear this up....

Yeah, I know what episode you are talking about. But Christopher comes up with that on his own. The Feds never came up to him and asked him to look out for it, if I recollect rightly. So when he was telling Tony his suspicions, i think he conjured them up on his own in his definitely classic Moltisanti leap in logic fashion. I think what was different about the last episode is that was the first time tony or us had heard about the feds talking to christopher, but I could be mistaken. maybe someone else can clear this up....

Again, memory is hazy, I would have to go back and watch some of last seasons' episides again...but, I could swear, Christopher has a discussion in Satriels', with agent Harris...where Harris asks/tells Christopher to be on the lookout for anything suspicious. Harris tells Christopher to pass the word around, and Christopher says something like "I haven't seen anything suspicious, and Tony takes this terroristic sh-- very serious...."

I thought it was after that, that Moltisanti talks to Tony, and makes the comment about "walking the dog"...I think it was probably in the season premiere from last season (or "6-A" as they are calling it). That was when Harris tells Christopher that he has been re-assigned to homeland security, he would be "doing his country a favor" by reporting anything suspicious to them.

Again, memory is hazy, I would have to go back and watch some of last seasons' episides again...but, I could swear, Christopher has a discussion in Satriels', with agent Harris...where Harris asks/tells Christopher to be on the lookout for anything suspicious. Harris tells Christopher to pass the word around, and Christopher says something like "I haven't seen anything suspicious, and Tony takes this terroristic sh-- very serious...."

I thought it was after that, that Moltisanti talks to Tony, and makes the comment about "walking the dog"...I think it was probably in the season premiere from last season (or "6-A" as they are calling it). That was when Harris tells Christopher that he has been re-assigned to homeland security, he would be "doing his country a favor" by reporting anything suspicious to them.

Yeah, i know what you're talking about, and i can't really remember who talks to who when. I just got the impression in the last episode that agent harris was intimating that he talked to christopher recently, as in very recently. not sure about last season now.