This guy puts us all to shame

I never met Pinto Ron.

Our and your bad! At a;most every tailgate, Lisa and I would take a stroll over to the pinto - hopefully in time for the "ketchup toss"

I love the balling bowl "ploy":

drink (what is it? whiskey?) out of the ball and then drop it keeping the holes UP. If you fail you drink again (who supplies the booze?) Goal is to get opposing fans to "play" and then get too drunk to attend the game.

gotta love it.

:) G'day to Kenny too. One of the easiest people to meet at the lot at a Bills game, particularly coming from afar.

G'day to Aussiew and R. as well.

Hey! What's up (down), bro? My friend Mike, who you chatted w/ @ Lot 1, asked 'bout you not too long ago.

Our and your bad! At a;most every tailgate, Lisa and I would take a stroll over to the pinto - hopefully in time for the "ketchup toss"

I love the balling bowl "ploy":

drink (what is it? whiskey?) out of the ball and then drop it keeping the holes UP. If you fail you drink again (who supplies the booze?) Goal is to get opposing fans to "play" and then get too drunk to attend the game.

gotta love it.

It's called Wisniowska...it's a 100 proof cherry liquor that tastes like nasty cough medicine...and that's when it tastes its best ...and I know Kenny...I help bartend for a short while while they're setting up the grills on the car

Hey! What's up (down), bro? My friend Mike, who you chatted w/ @ Lot 1, asked 'bout you not too long ago.

Saving my pennies for next year. Hopefully all goes well for a return...and the Bills notch out another win for my trip.

Did those photos that Mike took with Jimbo and me come out? Good bloke, Mike. G'day from Oz. <_<

Saving my pennies for next year. Hopefully all goes well for a return...and the Bills notch out another win for my trip.

Did those photos that Mike took with Jimbo and me come out? Good bloke, Mike. G'day from Oz. <_<

You wanna see a Bills win? Go to the game Mike goes to. Other than the very first game he ever attended @ RICH (the '01 loss to the Stillers), every game he goes to w/ me has been a Bills win (Redskins in '03, Cardinals in '04, Chiefs in '05, and last year's game vs the Packers, where you guys got lost in your soccer discussion). The guy's a good luck charm, as long as we limit the trips to just two (Psycho Ward 86 attended the Stillers game w/ us in '01; she's bad luck!!).

Pics? I know he took one of you and I, and I think one of you w/ Diane. I'll have to check when I get home, since I haven't loaded them onto my Webshots site yet.

I met Kenny.....yes...it was a damp summer morning....we were just kids back then and had only heard of the legend of "Pinto".....the dark clouds covering lake ontario cast a long ominous shadow over the brick building that is Nick Tahou's.

....These were the times that tried mens souls.

Late 70's. Worked with Kenny in Ra Cha Cha. Rode to work in (yes) his Pinto. Not "the" Pinto though. That one is actually a newer model. Great guy, great fan.

He has 2 Pintos? I havent seen a Pinto in 20 years

He has 2 Pintos? I havent seen a Pinto in 20 years

Not sure about 2 of them now. After I found out that Pinto Ron was in fact Kenny I contacted him to ask that same question. That was when he told me that the Pinto we rode to work in was not the "tailgate" model. I was a little disapointed but took solace in the fact that I had actually rode in "a" Pinto with Kenny". As a Bills fan there is no greater honor than having been and associated with what truly has to be one of (if not the greatest) Bills fan. One day we were on our way to work when Kenny suddenly blurted out "Oh crap!!! The Lou Piccone show is on!!!" He turned on the radio only to find that it was over. His comment to me was "doesn't that just irk you?" You gotta love the guy. He truly bleeds Bills blue.

Pics? I know he took one of you and I, and I think one of you w/ Diane. I'll have to check when I get home, since I haven't loaded them onto my Webshots site yet.

A pic of me with Shamrock?? Oh how yummy! Please let me know if you find it.

<_<

• 2 weeks later...
Vincent Gallo's mom?

Actaully yes, that is her. I forget the story. She missed something like 1 game in 15 or something years, and that was because her husband had a heart attack. Nobody knows what I'm talking about? She's like a huge Bills fans. I think her tickets are tunnel end zone.