Updated player weights

Kind of interesting how Triplett and Walker are 293 and 294, while Williams and McCargo are 306 and 307.

Not sure why I find that interesting, but there you have it.

Schobel only 243, while Kelsay and Denney are around 260-265.

there within lies the Bills next surprise... They will now draft a RDE with their 1st rd. pick and convert Schobel to MLB... a leaner meaner version of Urlacher.

Now, please... someone get this rumor started... even pinned at the top, perhaps.

Damn Schobel -- have a pizza at Tim Anderson's pizza shop...If Langston Walker can move at all -- he will be very tough to get around...Very long arms too...he and Pennington are going to have a battle...it will be fun to see that one develop.

Nice to see Duke getting bigger. Hopefully it is not all off season bad eating habits and is instead a little extra work after Marv kicked him in the butt. I have been down on him for a while, but I would love him to be the surprise at camp, as a more powerful and experienced player.

Interesting also the observation about the DT pairings. It would seem that McCargo is looking a little more like a nose trying to get ahead of Kyle on the depth chart.

By the way, have you heard that Hargrove is the new RDE and Schobel is going to be playing nothing but blitzing MLB?

Still lists Coy Wire as a safety too

This brings up another point. Assuming Wire becomes essentially a backup LB (as he is by all accounts not suited to play safety in the cover 2), we would really have only one backup S in Leonard. Don't be surprised when we draft a safety somewhere on draft day to be groomed as a backup.

Schobel only 243, while Kelsay and Denney are around 260-265.

No wonder he gets crushed in the running game. It's not the tackles, my friends, its the ends. Not only that, how many times did we see them take themselves out of the play by rushing hard from the outside and leaving their gap wide open. It's not just weight, it's scheme and discipline within the scheme. Schoebel needs to gain some weight fast.

I'm glad to see Crowell up to a very solid 246 lbs and Ellison inching his way to 230.

Do you do daily checks of the players weights or what? :blink:

I'm the guy at the circus who can look at you and determine what you weigh. ;)

As for Schobel, he'll get back up to the 260 range before the season starts. Good to see everyone else add some weight, although I was surprised at Jason Peters being 340#. If he's mostly muscle, good god!