Offical tribute to the "dink and dunk" passer

I was gonna start this thread but you beat me to it. :wallbash::(

I read somewhere that Holcomb "will probably fit best in the Eagles Horizontal Passing Game" while that is true, I will take our VERTICAL passing game any day of the week. The best news is now we don't have dead cap money from releasing him - which we were going to do anyway. The worst news is....um, wait, well, there really isn't any.

But, in an effort to say something nice, No One Circled the Checkdowns like Kelly Holcomb.

Here's to you, oh mastermind of the dink and dunk offense!

Holcumb's Arm, wishing you all the best...may you roll many 3.5's to give yourself something to smile about now that Kelly is in Philly

:(

kelly is probably perfect for a west coast type offense.i never hated kelly it is just that i wanted j.p to succeed.good luck in philly kelly.who knows maybe if we play the iggys early in the season and if donovan is still hurt aaron schobel and darwin walker can be sacking you lol.

kelly is probably perfect for a west coast type offense.i never hated kelly it is just that i wanted j.p to succeed.good luck in philly kelly.who knows maybe if we play the iggys early in the season and if donovan is still hurt aaron schobel and darwin walker can be sacking you lol.

Somewhat well said. Try out the spacebar next time.

In any event, I, like you, never disliked Holcomb and even lauded his arrival as a strong move to acquire a veteran backup. Meathead !@#$ed everything up when he played musical chairs with JP. Holcomb was always a classy guy and (appeared to be) a team player. I wish him well in Philly.

I hope Kelly does well in Philly and wish him well. Kind of odd that so many bash Willis for ragging on Buffalo for no good reason, what exactly did Kelly do other than help JP develop and give 100% day in and day out?

Here's to you, oh mastermind of the dink and dunk offense!

Holcumb's Arm, wishing you all the best...may you roll many 3.5's to give yourself something to smile about now that Kelly is in Philly

:(

Any idea on who the Bills #3 QB will be? Do they have someone on the pratice squad they like?

The images of the Tedy bowl in New England are burned into my mind with Holcomb. End of the game last series for the Bills, enough said.

Later.

4TH AND 11 2 YARD CHECKDOWN TO ERIC MOULDS EXPECTED TO BREAK 5 TACKLES!! HURRAY!

Where to begin,

It was the mediocre of times, it was the worst of times. You knew what you wanted, and by god you went for it. You were a man who stood behind your theory that fly patterns and flea flickers got the girls, but slants and dump-offs got the wins. You didn't let a little thing like 3rd and 11 distract you from Daimon Shelton standing in the flat. So today we bid adieu to you, Mr. Kelly Holcomb and wish you the best as you embark on your journey to Philadelphia. We know that you will never be far from our hearts in Buffalo, only 388 short miles to Philadelphia, or just 409,728 quick 5 yard passes

4TH AND 11 2 YARD CHECKDOWN TO ERIC MOULDS EXPECTED TO BREAK 5 TACKLES!! HURRAY!

Not sure what the #1 WR was doing 2 yards from the line of scrimmage but Holcomb shouldn't have thrown it to him regardless.

You all know what this means: Wikipedia citations and statistics battles from a new poster on the block named "Nall's_Balls"

I dunno...I think "Craig's_Legs" will make an appearance sooner rather than later.