So who is it going to be, Patrick Willis or Marshawn Lynch?

I think we'll have 2 1st rounders and take Lynch and Poz.

Perhaps..and I'd be VERY happy with that.

I think we may sign Chris Brown and snag Willis (if available) and/or Poz. This move really frees da Bills to make the best possible move.

We could take Patrick Willis in the 1st rd and someone like Brandon Jackson in the 2nd rd or Marshawn Lynch in the 1st and someone like Aaron Rouse in the 2nd. Of course a CB in either rd blows this theory to sh--. Thoughts?

Bills will trade up withy HOuston for Willis.

Brandon Jackson can be drafted in the late 3rd or Lorenzo Booker

Bills may be able to get one of the 2nd tier backs in the early 3rd.

We could take Patrick Willis in the 1st rd and someone like Brandon Jackson in the 2nd rd or Marshawn Lynch in the 1st and someone like Aaron Rouse in the 2nd. Of course a CB in either rd blows this theory to sh--. Thoughts?

Agreed we'll take Leon Hall :worthy:

Willis in the 1st

Irons/Hunt/Pittman in the 2nd

WR and CB in the 3rd

Unless there is a CB we are high on in the 2nd, then we go RB/WR in the 3rd

either way, Willis first and foremost, should be our main target

i think willis is gone before #12. Then what?

its going to be adrian peterson 1st and paul posluszny 2nd.

if peterson is gone when we pick at 12,then it will be marshawn lynch 1st paul posluszny 2nd.

You MAY be right, but i don't see AP as a Bill. Not the right back for this team, IMO. I also don't think Marv takes an RB in the 1st. He's a D guy.

This line-up would work for me.

1st rd Patrick Willis

2nd rd Marcus McCauley

3rd rd Drew Stanton (#74)

3rd rd trade this pick (#92) and 2008's 5th rder for Michael Turner

I believe Stanton's a great value pick here and if anything were to happen to JP he could be the QB for the future, Nall is only a stop gap. If JP were to stay healthy this year and next then we could potentially have a Schaub type scenario on our hands. It would be a great insurance policy on our investment in Losman.

The more I think about it the more I believe we'll package our 2nd and 3rd rounder into a late round 1st and grab The Poz after selecting a RB with our first rounder.

That leaves the last 3rd rounder to fill a hole at CB...which is definitely not optimal, but I have a feeling we'll see some good CB talent slip this year, much like Youboty fell to us in 2006.

i think willis is gone before #12. Then what?

who falls in this little scenario? my answer depends on that.

however, assuming its Lynch...

IF Willis/Peterson/Okoye are all gone at 12 and Lynch is there... the first thing i do is call Green Bay and threaten to take Lynch and give them an option of trading up for him. If they bite, we move down 4 spots and grab Puz.

I also wouldnt be upset if, if Willis is gone at 12, picking Puz there. just getting our guy and moving on. the only bad part about trading down with GB and looking to grab Puz if Willis is gone is, if someone grabs him in the 5 or so picks, THEN what do we do in the first!?!?

sitting at 12, we have a shot at top-tier talent and controlling our own destiny (as much as possible). and moving down just opens up a situation where we get screwed.

The more I think about it the more I believe we'll package our 2nd and 3rd rounder into a late round 1st and grab The Poz after selecting a RB with our first rounder.

That leaves the last 3rd rounder to fill a hole at CB...which is definitely not optimal, but I have a feeling we'll see some good CB talent slip this year, much like Youboty fell to us in 2006.

the only problem there is that "point-wise" our 2nd and 3rd together equal the 27th pick. our 2nd and BOTH 3rds get us back in as high as 21... thats AT BEST if those teams are willing to trade.

1. i dont think Puz will be there at 27

2. i dont know if im up for trading away all those picks and ending up with 2 picks.

how would everyone feel if we leave the first day with Lynch and Puz and THAT'S IT!??!

who falls in this little scenario? my answer depends on that.

however, assuming its Lynch...

IF Willis/Peterson/Okoye are all gone at 12 and Lynch is there... the first thing i do is call Green Bay and threaten to take Lynch and give them an option of trading up for him. If they bite, we move down 4 spots and grab Puz.

I also wouldnt be upset if, if Willis is gone at 12, picking Puz there. just getting our guy and moving on. the only bad part about trading down with GB and looking to grab Puz if Willis is gone is, if someone grabs him in the 5 or so picks, THEN what do we do in the first!?!?

sitting at 12, we have a shot at top-tier talent and controlling our own destiny (as much as possible). and moving down just opens up a situation where we get screwed.

I expect at least two of the Willis/Peterson/Okoye to be gone...most likely Willis and Okoye (and perhaps all three). I'm not sure how well a one dimensional, upright, Dickerson-esque back like Peterson fits on this team...but, perhaps he will be the pick. (I don't think Marv goes offense in rd #1...but, I could be wrong). Taking Poz at #12 would open the team up to criticism, but they proved last year they don't give a s#it about that.

I have NO idea what they will do...I'm just excited to see what it will be.

I expect at least two of the Willis/Peterson/Okoye to be gone...most likely Willis and Okoye (and perhaps all three). I'm not sure how well a one dimensional, upright, Dickerson-esque back like Peterson fits on this team...but, perhaps he will be the pick. (I don't think Marv goes offense in rd #1...but, I could be wrong). Taking Poz at #12 would open the team up to criticism, but they proved last year they don't give a s#it about that.

I have NO idea what they will do...I'm just excited to see what it will be.

yeah, the good news is that 1. we have plenty of different paths that we can go with in this draft and can adapt to any "surprises" that come up and 2. we are mostly in our own driver's seat, we are in a position where we can go out and get what we want if/when we want it...

there are probably 5-8 scenarios that could play out that id be happy with.

all this, AND i learned that the draft is on ESPN after i had heard that it was NFL Network only... good day, cant wait for the draft...