• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What Bills Jerseys do I own

Bledsoe :blink:

McGhee :huh:

Spikes :worthy:

I can turn Bledsoe into Parrish, I just hope some good players get these numbers.

Anyone else feel my pain?

I sure do. I will still wear my Spikes jersey proud, but that McGahee jersey is looking for a worthy player to replace the nameplate. I didn't buy either of them for myself, but I'm glad I've got a Losman throwback to wear and keep current. :lol:<_<

What Bills Jerseys do I own

Bledsoe <_<

McGhee :blink:

Spikes :worthy:

I can turn Bledsoe into Parrish, I just hope some good players get these numbers.

Anyone else feel my pain?

ha! said the same thing basically... just a bit ago...

ive come to the conclusion that in football and hockey you can only buy "classic" or retired players' jerseys.

right now i have a jim kelly,john holocek,2 bledsoes,a mcgahee,and two losmans.i wear the throwback losman and jim kelly the jersey the most.i think the best jerseys now to buy are the retired players that you love.i say this but i do plan on buying a lee evans jersey this season and a paul posluszny one as well lol go bills in"07

right now i have a jim kelly,john holocek,2 bledsoes,a mcgahee,and two losmans.i wear the throwback losman and jim kelly the jersey the most.i think the best jerseys now to buy are the retired players that you love.i say this but i do plan on buying a lee evans jersey this season and a paul posluszny one as well lol go bills in"07

I must concur with you! I just bought Kemps throwback. Go retro!