Bills to package players to Philly

kdipirro

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now woudnt we be looking at around 6.5-7 million in cap relief for that move?

Enough "cash to cap" room to sign a few minor contributors(safety depth, dt depth, rb depth). I hope we do something with it. I feel that this trade will trigger a minor flurry of activity for the bills.

You do have to give Marv and Co. credit... They have a plan and are sticking to it. Get younger and move out older costly veterans and build with their own people. Also the scouting dept has a proven track record... Keep racking up those picks!

Now woudnt we be looking at around 6.5-7 million in cap relief for that move?

Enough "cash to cap" room to sign a few minor contributors(safety depth, dt depth, rb depth). I hope we do something with it. I feel that this trade will trigger a minor flurry of activity for the bills.

With the owners agreeing on a new additional revenue sharing plan, I think the "cash to cap" might become defunct.

We should be getting something good for both of them.

I would like to see a first day pick in 08.

I am not a draft expert like many here, but this draft doesn't seem to be as good as 06 from where I sit. We already have an extra 3rd next year, which is friggin great. Why not keep it going, ya know?

WGR is reporting it also but their had better be a player from Philly involved with it not just a draft pick.

Maybe Darwin Walker, the DT? He is available. I am not sure what that would say about the DT's we have now, but he would be an instant upgrade at that position.

You'll be lucky to get a 5th or 6th round for spikes and 7th round for Kelly.

Except that Philly wants to dump Walker and his salary....so a Walker for Holcomb & Spikes deal could help both teams out...

BTW- remember hearing a few weeks ago that Holcomb was considering retirement...I wonder if going to Philly would tilt his decision either way!