Schaub to Houston???

Peter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

then AP is going to them for sure

Fine, they can take him, his hype and his injuries.

Who knows, they could reach for Levi Brown too, they need all the OL help they can get. They could choose a reciever but it seems doubtful and LaRon Landry would be a good fit for them

Gee, if Houston had only taken Reggie Bush they might be in good shape.

Haha!! Exactly. All they would've needed to go w/ Bush is another back to handle the 20-25 carries (while he plays the flanker role), a QB like Brees, an offensive line featuring a stud tackle like Jammal Brown, and a corps of young wideouts like Devery Henderson and Marques Colston.

Not too much; they're almost there.

Don't be suprised if the Redskins make a play for Carr. I know they have Campbell but you know how Snyder likes those high draft picks that do not live up to potential.

Considering how they benched Brunell toward the end of last season and replaced him w/ Campbell, I wouldn't bet on that.

Haha!! Exactly. All they would've needed to go w/ Bush is another back to handle the 20-25 carries (while he plays the flanker role), a QB like Brees, an offensive line featuring a stud tackle like Jammal Brown, and a corps of young wideouts like Devery Henderson and Marques Colston.

Not too much; they're almost there.

Glad you appreciated the sarcasm. <_<

Don't be suprised if the Redskins make a play for Carr. I know they have Campbell but you know how Snyder likes those high draft picks that do not live up to potential.

True but if you look at it who REALLY needs a QB with experience? Miami and Minnesota top the list. OH and the Raiders ( I almost forgot about them). they could in fact get Carr for prolly a 3rd this year or 4th this year and take Calvin Johnson 1st overall..hmmmmmmmm interesting

I am sure the Saints send a muffin basket everyweek for picking the king of all overhyped, Mario Williams

If only the Texans had taken Bush. No way he wouldn't have run for 1,900 yards and 22 TDs behind that line. In fact, he would've shown that he actually can run between the tackles and that there's no need for a Deuce McAllister type back to really carry the load.

Oh, and he still would've had 'bout 98 receptions and they would've been for more than 'bout 6 yards a pop, too.