What happened to this board???

nemhoff

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this board has always been a mess. Too many people with strong opinions and an intollerance for anyone who views things differently.

heck when the Gulf War started this board had more right wing conservative nut jobs posting pro-war, pro-Bush BS then football crap.

Today we get to look back and realize just how rediculously retarded those meatheads where, and probably still are.

Are there any left wing liberal nut jobs with strong opinions - that are intollerent, or rediculous, according to your lights?

That would be a revelation. Perhaps an epiphany.

Since you throw political stones outside of the poster's subject, at least have the good grace to review your post and correct your spelling and capitalization. I use anachronstic dial-up, yet find it no hardship to do just that.

Such action always improves the value of one's assertion in the eye of the reader.

There...I've set you up.

Are there any left wing liberal nut jobs with strong opinions - that are intollerent, or rediculous, according to your lights?

That would be a revelation. Perhaps an epiphany.

Since you throw political stones outside of the poster's subject, at least have the good grace to review your post and correct your spelling and capitalization. I use anachronstic dial-up, yet find it no hardship to do just that.

Such action always improves the value of one's assertion in the eye of the reader.

There...I've set you up.

People's Exhibit #3 in the "Shut the !@#$ up when you have nothing to say" department. :w00t:

People's Exhibit #3 in the "Shut the !@#$ up when you have nothing to say" department. :w00t:

Thank You Sybil :w00t: ...when will your periodic switch back to CTM or the newish Bungee Jumper happen? Soon, I hope - there is a certain freshness, a certain joie de vivre that persists for a week or so with each crank of your 360 degree neck.

We depend on that..recovery from unsolicited venom is important to all. But if our Medusa ever left this site...well...where would we be? :w00t:

Thank You Sybil :w00t: ...when will your periodic switch back to CTM or the newish Bungee Jumper happen? Soon, I hope - there is a certain freshness, a certain joie de vivre that persists for a week or so with each crank of your 360 degree neck.

We depend on that..recovery from unsolicited venom is important to all. But if our Medusa ever left this site...well...where would we be? :w00t:

You know what the difference is between you and me? I know all this here is bull sh--. But you actually seem to think what you post is important.

You know what the difference is between you and me? I know all this here is bull sh--. But you actually seem to think what you post is important.

Really? Fine. With Ya. But you ought to look up all the posters you cut deeply, belittled, hurt, etc. Contact them and explain to them that it was just in jest.

Words, harsh cutting ones, calling one and all stupid - your particular speciality - matter. I suggest you stop it. You waste your smarts. Don't do that. Stop coloring your effectiveness.

Really? Fine. With Ya. But you ought to look up all the posters you cut deeply, belittled, hurt, etc. Contact them and explain to them that it was just in jest.

Words, harsh cutting ones, calling one and all stupid - your particular speciality - matter. I suggest you stop it. You waste your smarts. Don't do that. Stop coloring your effectiveness.

You guys are great posters. Both of you are smart, and really know your schit. Oh, and you are also good people.

For once, can I play the role of peacemaker and ask both of you to chill?

I think that we ALL need to tailgate at 1/5, have a few laughs, and talk some football.

Not sure if its' been brought up, but younger posters really have taken over the board. I've been here for quite some time, and now that people are required to register I think the floaters have started and decided to flood the boards with stupid topics ("Who're your favorite QB/WR/HB all in 20 threads.") I think we just need to cut some peoples thread counts down (Goo, Yasin's Bills).

Dunno... we'll see what happens.

you know I don't have the most posts here, but I do check for news and updates every day over the past three years. What has happened to this board? Three years ago it was filled with really good conversation on the Bills, people talking with respect for each other, and questions being answered by real and smart fans.

It seems now that the jr. high kids have taken over. Who the hell is Goo? We now have people talking smack to each other that are supposedly on the same team, and I am not talking about trolls.

I miss the old days of the Stevestojan filter, LA Billz laying it down, LSI, Clumping, and DIBS holding down the fort. Is there any way that we can kick out everyone that wasn't born before 1994?

LSI joined only a year ago and I believe is in high school still, what are you talking about he's holding down the fort?

And if you could stop calling people bro, maybe we could move you out of the junior high category as well, thanks.

I agree the majority of this board is full of crap posts, but you just need to sift through and find the good threads to comment on. I too get frustrated, but I took offense to this first post of yours. Sorry for the attitude.

LSI joined only a year ago and I believe is in high school still, what are you talking about he's holding down the fort?

And if you could stop calling people bro, maybe we could move you out of the junior high category as well, thanks.

I agree the majority of this board is full of crap posts, but you just need to sift through and find the good threads to comment on. I too get frustrated, but I took offense to this first post of yours. Sorry for the attitude.

I was wondering the same thing about LSI? If he is one who holds down the fort, it has been sacked already.

Not sure if its' been brought up, but younger posters really have taken over the board. I've been here for quite some time, and now that people are required to register I think the floaters have started and decided to flood the boards with stupid topics ("Who're your favorite QB/WR/HB all in 20 threads.") I think we just need to cut some peoples thread counts down (Goo, Yasin's Bills).

Dunno... we'll see what happens.

It's a bit more of a chat room that before.

But I kinda liked Goo's posts. It's a bleak time for football news; a retrospective was enjoyable for me.

You guys are great posters. Both of you are smart, and really know your schit. Oh, and you are also good people.

Stop lying to them, William.

For once, can I play the role of peacemaker and ask both of you to chill?

No.

I think that we ALL need to tailgate at 1/5, have a few laughs, and talk some football.

That's the last thing we need.

Back to the regularly scheduled crankiness.