What happened to this board???

nemhoff

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know I don't have the most posts here, but I do check for news and updates every day over the past three years. What has happened to this board? Three years ago it was filled with really good conversation on the Bills, people talking with respect for each other, and questions being answered by real and smart fans.

It seems now that the jr. high kids have taken over. Who the hell is Goo? We now have people talking smack to each other that are supposedly on the same team, and I am not talking about trolls.

I miss the old days of the Stevestojan filter, LA Billz laying it down, LSI, Clumping, and DIBS holding down the fort. Is there any way that we can kick out everyone that wasn't born before 1994?

this board has always been a mess. Too many people with strong opinions and an intollerance for anyone who views things differently.

heck when the Gulf War started this board had more right wing conservative nut jobs posting pro-war, pro-Bush BS then football crap.

Today we get to look back and realize just how rediculously retarded those meatheads where, and probably still are.

this board has always been a mess. Too many people with strong opinions and an intollerance for anyone who views things differently.

heck when the Gulf War started this board had more right wing conservative nut jobs posting pro-war, pro-Bush BS then football crap.

Today we get to look back and realize just how rediculously retarded those meatheads where, and probably still are.

I thought the board was started in 1996, and the Gulf War started in 1991?

So nice to have you back.

</sarcasm>

I'll tell you what happened:

RJ vs. DF.

Before that, you could hang out, disagree respectfully, and generally pick on each other without people getting their panties in a wad.

Now, since everyone had an opinion on Flutie and Johnson, everyone's a friggin' expert on everything, people with an overdeveloped sense of their own worth and the emotional maturity of a twelve-year old feel compelled to post every miserable thought that crosses their mind ("Look! It's my wedding day!" :w00t:), and anyone with actual insight like Lori gets shouted down by a bunch of babies whose mantra may as well be "But I'm just as special as you are!"

Yeah, I'm having a bad day. But only my tone's cranky. My words are, sadly, true. Most of you people should learn to shut the hell up when you don't have anything to say.

People's evidence #1 as to "shutting up when you have nothing to say". The board sucks...so it's time for an anti-war crusade. :w00t:

Most people have a filter in their brains that exercises discretion in conversation and discourse, so that they only state that which is relevant to the topic. Sometimes I think EVERY SINGLE PERSON on the planet who lacks that filter posts here.

I'll tell you what happened:

RJ vs. DF.

Before that, you could hang out, disagree respectfully, and generally pick on each other without people getting their panties in a wad.

Now, since everyone had an opinion on Flutie and Johnson, everyone's a friggin' expert on everything, people with an overdeveloped sense of their own worth and the emotional maturity of a twelve-year old feel compelled to post every miserable thought that crosses their mind ("Look! It's my wedding day!" :w00t:), and anyone with actual insight like Lori gets shouted down by a bunch of babies whose mantra may as well be "But I'm just as special as you are!"

Yeah, I'm having a bad day. But only my tone's cranky. My words are, sadly, true. Most of you people should learn to shut the hell up when you don't have anything to say.

Hey, get in line you lousy bastard! It's MY day to be miserable. You can have Tuesdays.

Hey, get in line you lousy bastard! It's MY day to be miserable. You can have Tuesdays.

People's Exhibit #2. Joe, you've been a card-carrying member of the "I should shut the !@#$ up when I have nothing to say" club since before many of our current posters were out of diapers.

People's Exhibit #2. Joe, you've been a card-carrying member of the "I should shut the !@#$ up when I have nothing to say" club since before many of our current posters were out of diapers.

Says the guy with multiple personalities.

Where the f*ck is that "FU" smilie when you need it?

:w00t:

Says the guy with multiple personalities.

Where the f*ck is that "FU" smilie when you need it?

:w00t:

I'm bipolar, you idjit. I don't have multiple personalities.

sh--, I don't have ANY personality. So shut the !@#$ up already.