Our Sabres seem to have hit a major roadblock

Could this be sign of a MAJOR meltdown after such a good year? It certainly looks like that right now. We can't seem to do anything right all of a sudden. We are not the same team we saw 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes: I just hope we play better once some of our players come back from their injuries.

(2 weeks later: We are good again!)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this be sign of a MAJOR meltdown after such a year? I certainly looks like that right now. We can seem to do anything right now. We are not the same team we saw 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes:
Relax dude I think were fine, were still in first in the eastern conference, we got 10 games left and were 5 points ahead of the devils, and we got 3 days to relax when we play the caps on wednesday. we had the same stride last year when we went to the playoffs but still ended up in 4th.

Could this be sign of a MAJOR meltdown after such a good year? It certainly looks like that right now. We can't seem to do anything right all of a sudden. We are not the same team we saw 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes: I just hope we play better once some of our players come back from their injuries.

Jesus Christ.

1 BUFFALO* 71 46 19 6 98 268 210 23-10-3 23-9-3 5-4-1

FFS 5-4-1 in the last 10 games a major roadblock. Seriously stop !@#$ing sniffing glue.

Jesus Christ.

1 BUFFALO* 71 46 19 6 98 268 210 23-10-3 23-9-3 5-4-1

FFS 5-4-1 in the last 10 games a major roadblock. Seriously stop !@#$ing sniffing glue.

for your information we've played 72 today and were 46-19-7 99 points 271-213 23-10-3 23-9-4 close though but you got one thing right were still in 1st

for your information we've played 72 today and were 46-19-7 99 points 271-213 23-10-3 23-9-4 close though but you got one thing right were still in 1st

I got that off NHL.com. The point is, there is no roadblock. They're playing fantastic hockey and at the moment, they have nothing to worry about. What annoys me is LSI's manic depressions once the Sabres play sh------- for a couple of games. So I'm right in every point.

You're worried about the Sabres having already clinched a playoff spot and being 1 point behind Nashville, who has played an extra game, for the most points in the NHL? And they're missing Lydman, Kotalik, Max, and Connolly.

I'm worried that the way we've been playing the past 2 weeks, so so hockey, will carry over into the playoffs.

I'm worried that the way we've been playing the past 2 weeks, so so hockey, will carry over into the playoffs.

Obviously you haven't been a fan for to long if your posting this. Remember last years little 8-10 game skid at the end of the year? People in Buffalo should've been worried but they weren't. Relax man they'll be fine.

6/8 points in the last 4 games is a major roadblock? :rolleyes:

LSI makes a valid point, no need to jump down the kid's neck. I don't know where you get 6/8 points from in their last four games, you might want to add that up again.

Over the past two weeks, which is composed of 7 games, the Sabres have lost 5. With about 3 weeks left in the season it is a bit alarming but they have plenty of time left to turn it back around.

Not playing great but just earned 6 of 8 points on a 4 game road trip.

6/8 points in the last 4 games is a major roadblock? :rolleyes:
Not playing great but just earned 6 of 8 points on a 4 game road trip.

care to point out how a 2 overtime losses, 1 loss, and 1 win add up to 6 points?

care to point out how a 2 overtime losses, 1 loss, and 1 win add up to 6 points?

Huh?

Last 4 games:

Tuesday @ Pitt - overtime loss

Thursday @ Florida - win

Friday @ TB - win

Today @ Atl - overtime loss.

That's 6 points in their last 4 games.

Yeah. Clinched a playoff berth. Major roadblock.

F'in retard. :rolleyes: