Interesting stat

ROCCEO

....has ZERO career interceptions according to espn.com.

I know that INTs are not the only measure of a DB's worth, but for how long hes been inthe league you'd think the guy would grab at least ONE out of the air. Also, has anyone found out those contract terms yet?

I remember he should have gotten one last year at Chicago on one of their first drives when they were in the red zone, but it went right through his hands.

He is good for depth, but definitely not a game changer by any stretch of the imagination.

....has ZERO career interceptions according to espn.com.

I know that INTs are not the only measure of a DB's worth, but for how long hes been inthe league you'd think the guy would grab at least ONE out of the air. Also, has anyone found out those contract terms yet?

Contract terms:

"We got him for a skid of hot dog buns, 10 bags of Cment, a box of rocks and a signed letter that he won't try to move the team to Canada."

~Marv Levy :nana:

lol

If Nate was 'the playmaker' would KT be the 'nonplaymaker"?

challenge: come up with a creative nickname for Kiwaukee Thomas*

*it must be more than just 'Milwaukee Thomas'

We should call him KB for "Kiwaukee's Best". Cheap and gets the job done when you've got little money and nothing better.

Actually, I like the guy as our nickel back.

lol

I was thinking about this yesterday.

The Milwaukee thing is obvious, take that a step further and you have:

BEEEER!

It works two ways, when Kilwaukee does something good, we can all yell Beer! and it works as a giant "SOCIAL!"(basically a toast) as well. Imagine the entire stadium doing a collective social.

I think it would be great - if nothing else than to make Phil Simms have to explain what we were doing. That in and of itself would be good for a laugh.

I was thinking about this yesterday.

The Milwaukee thing is obvious, take that a step further and you have:

BEEEER!

It works two ways, when Kilwaukee does something good, we can all yell Beer! and it works as a giant "SOCIAL!"(basically a toast) as well. Imagine the entire stadium doing a collective social.

I think it would be great - if nothing else than to make Phil Simms have to explain what we were doing. That in and of itself would be good for a laugh.

haha make this a new topic so all the season ticket holders here can collectively say that the one time he makes a play this year at the ralph.

lol

How about "The Admiral"

Bills look-alikes