Bills won't draft either Lynch or Peterson

If, by some strange chance, AP is still available when the Bills pick 12th you can count on the Bills snatching him up. But we all know AP won't be there. Marshawn Lynch most likely will be there when the Bills are on the clock but I can't see Buffalo using the 12th overall on Lynch. Buffalo will most likely grab DT Okoye, LB Willis or CB Leon Hall due to the fact that Buffalo is in need of one of these guys even more than RB.

The RB position, after AP, is pretty much equal in talent and a good back will be available in the second round.

i think they do draft peterson or lynch.i think it goes like this if ap is there he is a bill.if not then we draft marshawn lynch and then we do whatever it takes to draft paul posluszny next.this could be a trade back into the lower 1st round or even a trade up into the high 2nd pick area if paul is still on the board.

If, by some strange chance, AP is still available when the Bills pick 12th you can count on the Bills snatching him up. But we all know AP won't be there. Marshawn Lynch most likely will be there when the Bills are on the clock but I can't see Buffalo using the 12th overall on Lynch. Buffalo will most likely grab DT Okoye, LB Willis or CB Leon Hall due to the fact that Buffalo is in need of one of these guys even more than RB.

The RB position, after AP, is pretty much equal in talent and a good back will be available in the second round.

I disagree. I think we draft Lynch because Marv loves to get guys from places that he used to coach. Marshwn Lynch is from Cal, Marv used to coach at Cal. Case Closed.

Id like to see us trade Takeo & a 4th to the Bears for Briggs, draft Okoye with the 12th, draft Pittman with the 2nd, draft OLB with one of the 3rd and a CB with the other 3rd.....case closed. Atleast that the plan a buddy of mine and I come up with!

This all depends on who is left and who is coming up next and what deals they would agree to (in other words this fantasy exercise can be fun do by all means if you want engage in it) but there are so many variables here that predicting a specific outcome can be fun but it is silly in terms of trusting the results.

This you can take to the bank.

Whats with all this "take it to the bank shiit"? We need a RB, LB and CB. My guess is we go with the best one of those available. Or if you wnt to think out of the box odds are the next free agent we sign is one of those needs than that limits who we are going to take,its called process of elimination. Some of these posts are similar to LSI cadets gems. :rolleyes:

Should I put it in my checking or money market account? What type of interest rate do I get on ridiculous claims??

Id like to see us trade Takeo & a 4th to the Bears for Briggs, draft Okoye with the 12th, draft Pittman with the 2nd, draft OLB with one of the 3rd and a CB with the other 3rd.....case closed. Atleast that the plan a buddy of mine and I come up with!

Would love to see you convince the Bears to take that deal. :rolleyes:

How about JP and a 5th for Peyton while we are at it.

Marauders? As in St. Joe's? Typical Kenmore Ave live in your own fantasy world.

Takeo and a 4th won't get you Briggs. It'll take Takeo and a swap of 1st rd picks minimum to even be considered a player for Briggs.

As for Lynch, I think at #12 we take the very best D man at DT or LB. If Marv wants Lynch he'll try to move back into rd #1 with a trade

Takeo and a 4th won't get you Briggs. It'll take Takeo and a swap of 1st rd picks minimum to even be considered a player for Briggs.

i think the trade, in general, is far fetched for a number of reasons. but as time goes by and Briggs holds out and continues threatening to sit out the entire year, what the Bears can "demand" for him goes down.

i think the trade, in general, is far fetched for a number of reasons. but as time goes by and Briggs holds out and continues threatening to sit out the entire year, what the Bears can "demand" for him goes down.

Yeah because the 30 other teams wont offer anymore than a over 30 LB with a achilles problem and a 4th for Lance Briggs...

I disagree. I think we draft Lynch because Marv loves to get guys from places that he used to coach. Marshwn Lynch is from Cal, Marv used to coach at Cal. Case Closed.

While true to some extent, I don't think Marv values RB that highly in terms of the 12th overall draft pick...good value can be found in lower rounds.

Good Point. Didn't make the connection!

Wow, a whole new perspective that hasn't been bickered about million times on this board.