Chris Brown RB

I am an advocate for offering Chris Brown a 2 yr deal. Him and A-train running with our new tenacious O-line would be sufficent for a playoff run. Chris Brown (when healthy) is an elusive, productive RB averaging like 4.6 yds per carry. A-train was impressive last season in his 3 starts. If we sign Chris, we can pursue a monstrous hole in CB w/ leon hall in the draft. Anyone heard anything on chris's status????????????

My guess is that he's either asking too much or we're not interested.

If he eventually signs with us, I'm guessing it will be because he finally realizes that nobody else wants him and his price comes down.

Don't get him unless he wants to play back up.

To the A-Train? Something tells me one more rb is coming to Buffalo whether it be via f/a or the draft. Anthony Thomas is one of our back ups and Shaud is certainly not our starter.

I am an advocate for offering Chris Brown a 2 yr deal. Him and A-train running with our new tenacious O-line would be sufficent for a playoff run. Chris Brown (when healthy) is an elusive, productive RB averaging like 4.6 yds per carry. A-train was impressive last season in his 3 starts. If we sign Chris, we can pursue a monstrous hole in CB w/ leon hall in the draft. Anyone heard anything on chris's status????????????

I really don't think Brown is worth our FA $$$....he is an injury waiting to happen.

The Titans lost Travis and have salary cap room and I don't think they have shown any interest whatsoever.

If we are going to gamble on a running back, let it be a second round draft pick whose rookie contract will be much less than what Brown is asking.

I really don't think Brown is worth our FA $$$....he is an injury waiting to happen.

The Titans lost Travis and have salary cap room and I don't think they have shown any interest whatsoever.

If we are going to gamble on a running back, let it be a second round draft pick whose rookie contract will be much less than what Brown is asking.

I get the impression that the Bills have a take-it-or-leave-it offer on the table for 1-2 years at rate similar to what A-Train got. Brown and his agent are still trying to find a better deal. I find it interesting that Chris Brown originally said that his decision was between the Bills and Lions. Then the Lions signed Duckett. Next his decision was down to the Bills and Browns... So it sounds like the Bills offer remains the best he's seen but he is hoping for something better to come along. That is unlikely to happen, unless the Packers become interested or the Colts decide that he'd be a good replacement for Rhodes.

Maybe he got hurt walking to his car after the interview!?!?!?

I see no issue with bring him in here if the price is reasonable. I think he has our offer and is shopping around for a better one. If he does not get one, so be it, he'll take ours.

We could have A-Train/Brown/draft pick/Shaud and Fred Jackson as RBs. We would have great depth and be flexible.

Thats my big problem with him, hes never healthy!

My guess is that he's either asking too much or we're not interested.

If he eventually signs with us, I'm guessing it will be because he finally realizes that nobody else wants him and his price comes down.

If the Bills can sign hm to a deal without a big up front bonus, they can get a look at him through training camp and preseason and he can be cut if they aren't satisfied. Either way they need to bring in a young back.