Adrian Peterson had his college Pro Day Today...Anyone knows

ganesh

NFL Network reporting that Adrian Peterson had his pro day today. Did any of the Bills brass attend his pro-day ?

Doesnt say who all did, but there were 15-17 teams represented there. Tom Rathman the Oakland RB coach and Phil Savage from Cleveland both spent quite a bit of time with AP from what I've read

Doesnt say who all did, but there were 15-17 teams represented there. Tom Rathman the Oakland RB coach and Phil Savage from Cleveland both spent quite a bit of time with AP from what I've read

The reports are that his performance solidified his top 5 standing.

The reports are that his performance solidified his top 5 standing.

ESPN said that the Browns once again will likely take him. I can't remember if it was their GM who attended but they said they were VERY IMPRESSED. Looks like no Peterson for us. OH WELL! I've been saying the Bills don't need a 1st round RB. It needs to be a DT of LB. My vote is Patrick Willis.

ESPN said that the Brown once again will likely take him. I can't remember if it was their GM who attended but they said they were VERY IMPRESSED. Looks like no Peterson for us. OH WELL! I've been saying the Bills don't need a 1st round RB. It needs to be a DT of LB. My vote is Patrick Willis.

Maybe the Browns want to convince other teams they are going to take him despite signing Lewis so that they can arrange a trade down with someone who really wants Peterson?

Maybe the Browns want to convince other teams they are going to take him despite signing Lewis so that they can arrange a trade down with someone who really wants Peterson?

As much as I'd like it, I doubt it. They signed Lewis for 1 year. There is no way he is the answer for them long term anyway. He's too old for a young team. They are trying to build and need a long term option. Maybe if Quinn is still there he makes sense. 12 is a pipe dream. I don't think trading up makes sense for us unless he lasts until at least 8.

A lot of people agree with you, but have you ever seen Jason Campbell play? The kid is very good, and I can't see why they would want to go after a QB that early given their other needs.

Isn't Jason Campbell the qb from Auburn a few years ago?

A lot of people agree with you, but have you ever seen Jason Campbell play? The kid is very good, and I can't see why they would want to go after a QB that early given their other needs.

Jason Campbell plays for the Redskins. Lang Cambell is not their long term answer.

I don't think the Browns take AP. This is a smokescreen. Their RB of the future comes from the top of round #2. Brady Quinn is their guy, IMO.

I agree completely. Crennel and the owner of the Browns went to Quinn's workout, he's their guy.

too bad for the Browns that Campbell plays for the Redskins. 0:)

As much as I'd like it, I doubt it. They signed Lewis for 1 year. There is no way he is the answer for them long term anyway. He's too old for a young team. They are trying to build and need a long term option. Maybe if Quinn is still there he makes sense. 12 is a pipe dream. I don't think trading up makes sense for us unless he lasts until at least 8.

But consider this.....Brady Quinn could be an NFL starter for years to come...You get the Franchise QB this year and ride it with Jamal Lewis. You get your running back in the next years draft.

I don't think the Browns take AP. This is a smokescreen. Their RB of the future comes from the top of round #2. Brady Quinn is their guy, IMO.

The Browns will take Peterson, he is the player that would most help them immediately. Crennel will be in trouble if they have another horrible season. If he drafts Quinn he is simply helping his successor as HC.