Adrian Peterson had his college Pro Day Today...Anyone knows

ganesh

They will take AP because they want to give Lewis this year to play and teach AP. AP will start in 08.

I don't buy it. I don't think Jamal Lewis took the Brown's offer to serve as a teacher for his possible replacement. With the astronomical contracts and money being thrown around there will be very few players willing to mentor their backup that would take away a huge payday if he were no longer the starter. Lewis is on a one year contract and I'm sure he'll have little interest in teaching any RB they bring in. I think they are going to take Quinn.

Even if AP gets by Clev. their is no way he will make it past Houston,(They wont make that mistake again) or Atlanta and its going to cost way to much to get ahead of those guys. We might as well forget about him coming to Buffalo

As much as I'd like it, I doubt it. They signed Lewis for 1 year. There is no way he is the answer for them long term anyway. He's too old for a young team. They are trying to build and need a long term option. Maybe if Quinn is still there he makes sense. 12 is a pipe dream. I don't think trading up makes sense for us unless he lasts until at least 8.

Lewis is 27 and will turn 28 in August, I hardly call that old...he is what most would consider in the prime of his career age wise

if you want to say he has looked old the past couple years then I would agree with you

the Browns have so many holes its hard to say if they're throwing up smoke screens or not....they need a franchise QB, Frye isnt it but I dont think they'll get a shot at Quinn because its looking like the Lions will take him at 2. They could use an Offensive Tackle and just about anything on defense...Peterson might be the best player left on the board but I just dont see the Browns taking him with all the holes they have and after signing Lewis even with the one year deal

Even if AP gets by Clev. their is no way he will make it past Houston,(They wont make that mistake again) or Atlanta and its going to cost way to much to get ahead of those guys. We might as well forget about him coming to Buffalo

highly unlikely Peterson would get past slot #6.

Redskins would trade down to get more picks with anyone in need of a stud RB.