NFL Jersey purchases (any ideas who to buy?)

Any Jersey that I seem to buy turns out to be a 1 or 2yr turnaround until the player is doomed.

I currently have McGahee, & Spikes. Some of my past jersey's include... Winfield, Cowart, Bledsoe, & Flutie.

The only one I can proudly still wear is #12 Jim Kelly. I was thinking of getting a L. Evans but I think if I do he will get traded. :lol:

Any Jersey that I seem to buy turns out to be a 1 or 2yr turnaround until the player is doomed.

I currently have McGahee, & Spikes. Some of my past jersey's include... Winfield, Cowart, Bledsoe, & Flutie.

The only one I can proudly still wear is #12 Jim Kelly. I was thinking of getting a L. Evans but I think if I do he will get traded. :lol:

I thought that I was the bad luck jersey guy. I have Sam Cowart, Jay Reimersma, Rob Johnson, and Drew Bledsoe.

so last year I bought a 1964 style Tom Sestak and 1990 style Jim Kelly jersey on ebay.

TIM ANDERSON. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

in football, as well as hockey now, you are best off getting a "classic player" jersey.

i think seeing a Riddick would be rad.

but go with any of our HoF'ers or Wall of Famers.

ive seen Norwood and Simpson jerseys all over ebay and have been tempted to grab one. i watch all the Bills games in a bar in Atlanta and take enough garbage from fans of every other team. i think walking in with a Norwood jersey like i dont even care, would be a sweet move.

I've always thought for those Wallers who have to buy a jersey - they should get the number 2 with their Wall name on it.

It'll never go out of style - until/unless you change your name.

Of course, there are a few people here who would need to buy several. :lol:

You are a prime candiate for the throwback jersey. Get a Jimbo or Thurman....

link?

The only one I can proudly still wear is #12 Jim Kelly. I was thinking of getting a L. Evans but I think if I do he will get traded. :thumbsup:

It's ironic but I finally bought myself a replica jersey this year and was all set to buy McGahee but found myself putting it back when thought is he really going to be here for the long term. Instead I went with Lee Evans which of course still is questionable to be here long term but think he could as he seems to fit Marv's high character model types and a fan favorite with his own radio show on WGR he seems really down to earth and with his current contract running out until the end of the 2009 season think he's a safe bet. That said I have a Mike Peca goathead jersey in my closet too.