LMAO, what in the HELL, are the Ravens.....

"He plays the game the way it's supposed to be played"

"The passion he plays with is contagious"

"He's a great all around back"

"He's a great blocking back"

"He hits the holes hard"

"He has the ability to take it the distance"

ROTFLMAO - You've gotta be fuggin kidding me. Unreal. Is everyone only watching Willis versus the Jets? Willis is a goofball and one of the biggest morons to ever step on a football field. Two years ago, he didn't even know the Jets were in our division.

The only gripe I didn't have about Willis is that he wasn't a prick at all. He's probably the type of person that is fun to be around because he's so stupid. Kinda like a Joey on "Friends" or something.

But cmon, some of the pure drivel coming out of Baltimore today is a joke indeed. He isn't any of those things up there. NONE.

Bye bye Willis.......and the Donahoe mess continues to get mopped up.

I think that you guys will appreciate what the Ravens did and how they feel about this trade next season.

I really believe that, at the end of the 2007 season, there is more of a chance that we are going to end up looking foolish for having traded him (given what we got in return) than the other way around. Time will tell.

Yeah, its like he lost his drive. That first year he was pretty good. Got outside, nasty stiff arm gave me a stiffy. But after that first season, he has just been flat. Dancing around like he is auditioning for Grease III, reading a braille playbook, and playing dead three times a game. The guy just didnt care. Didnt want to improve himself. Hard to believe that a guy who gave 1000% to come back from such a devistating knee injury just couldnt motivate himself to improve his game.

The ravens are getting an adequate back. And one with alot of upside. If he returns to his rookie (or 2nd year) form, he will be a good pickup. And being with all those guys from the 'U' might be a good help. But honestly, I see him being a top 20 RB for the rest of his career. Which isnt a bad career, its just so much less than he could have been.

I think that you guys will appreciate what the Ravens did and how they feel about this trade next season.

I really believe that, at the end of the 2007 season, there is more of a chance that we are going to end up looking foolish for having traded him than the other way around. Time will tell.

I'm with you there. At the end of the 09 season, people will say we got the better end. But next year will be ugly for us if we don't start strong.

I really believe that, at the end of the 2007 season, there is more of a chance that we are going to end up looking foolish for having traded him than the other way around. Time will tell.

The Ravens are a damn good team right now, that's why. If McGahee is healthy, he should default to 1,100 yards easily. He could probably reach as many as 1,300 if the division stays bad. But, at the same time, almost any other average back in the NFL would do the same for the Ravens. The difference here is that Willis normally can't carry a team on his back. If his team is good, his production will be ok. If the team is bad, he'll do practically nothing to make them better either. He is NOT a gamebreaker. He is the definition of average if there ever was one.

I really believe that, at the end of the 2007 season, there is more of a chance that we are going to end up looking foolish for having traded him (given what we got in return) than the other way around. Time will tell.

Not behind that OL. Did McNair learn to get the ball downfield from the end of last season to now? Because if he didn't, defenses will stack the line again. WM will be NOTHING more than he was here. Mediocre at best.

I think you are correct. Unlikely that we get enough out of a low 3rd rounder to offset Willis's potential upside. So we aren't going to be making the Ravens look foolish, but we might just be a better 2007 team for it. And we are definitely a better 2008+ team getting two day 1 picks for a guy who was going to leave after this season. If we get a nobody with this year's 3rd rounder and Willis has a good year and we struggle at the RB position we will look foolish at the end of the 2007 season, and I guess there is some chance of that.

I don't give too much weight to the 2008 stuff, and think the decision should be made based on 2007. But if it proves even close to a 2007 wash (Willis stays a 3.9 yard back who forgets downs, whoever we get does well) then this proves a great trade long term because while not getting worse for year 1, we get two additional day 1 picks to help our team over the next couple years.

"He hits the holes hard"

I'm not a Willis hater, nor do I think it is impossible that he may develop into a premier back with the Ravens. But...I can just picture him right now on the couch reading those quotes, hair braided, wearing his Cosby sweater puffin a blunt with this big grin on his face like:

"Sht...am I really that great? Yeah....yeaaaaaaaah I guess I am. Everyone loves you Willis...everyone loves you."

Boy, you all should see have the ravens fan are talking some much s--- on the espn website. They really rubbing it in that the bills should move to toronto. That is just down right mean and F--- up. I hope they are really proud of themselves.

Boy, you all should see have the ravens fan are talking some much s--- on the espn website. They really rubbing it in that the bills should move to toronto. That is just down right mean and F--- up. I hope they are really proud of themselves.
I hope the team from Baltimore moves to Indy, oh wait they already did. :rolleyes:

That may happen, but I don't think it would have happened had he stayed here as he didn't seem very motivated. Maybe wit ha new team, that will change. Lets see if he goes to mini camp. If he doesn't, same old Willis. If he does, while it may show him to be more dedicated , and may help him have a big year, then to me it makes this a better move cause he wouldn't do that here for us.

Here's what you have to understand, McGahee very well may become the all-world RB he was so fond of telling everyone he is, but it won't matter because he wouldn't have done it in Buffalo. He'd given up and wouldn't play his ass off for the Bills anymore. So it's time for a change of scenery. Best for him and best for the team. Maybe now he'll get down to business and become a top notch RB only time will tell, but I won't fell any regret for what the Bills got for him. By all accounts they did pretty good getting two thirds and a fifth when the conventional wisdom was the Bills had zero leverage.

"He hits the holes hard"

ROTFLMAO - You've gotta be fuggin kidding me. Unreal. Is everyone only watching Willis versus the Jets? Willis is a goofball and one of the biggest morons to ever step on a football field. Two years ago, he didn't even know the Jets were in our division.

The only gripe I didn't have about Willis is that he wasn't a prick at all. He's probably the type of person that is fun to be around because he's so stupid. Kinda like a Joey on "Friends" or something.

But cmon, some of the pure drivel coming out of Baltimore today is a joke indeed. He isn't any of those things up there. NONE.

Bye bye Willis.......and the Donahoe mess continues to get mopped up.

I loved Newsome's qoute about what a great receiver and blocker he is.

I'm going to disagree, not because I think Willis was total trash, but because I think he had exhausted his relationship with the Buffalo Bills and was not going to give it his best for this team. He could well turn out to be the guy the Ravens need if he is inspired to be his best. He was far from it for the past season and a half, save for a few select games and moments.

I am glad you think this is funny. Wait until January 08 when we have some chesse puff running back that amasses a whopping 700 yards!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, give it up....you know how many running backs had more than 700 yards last season? We'll find someone, relax. Almost anybody who starts 16 games will run for 1,000 yards. Do the math, thats 63 yards per game. Relax.

If we dont have a back come the draft, we will be in a position to take lynch (or maybe peterson) in the first, or Bush in the 2nd. We will not be going into next season with Fred Jackson and Shaud Williams...