Corey Dillon

Is he scheduled to come in for a visit? Or are you wondering what the response would be if he WERE coming in? I have no problem with it as long as he plays the same role as he did for NE last year. In fact, he may not be such a bad signing EVEN IF Willis stays on the staff.

Is he scheduled to come in for a visit? Or are you wondering what the response would be if he WERE coming in? I have no problem with it as long as he plays the same role as he did for NE last year. In fact, he may not be such a bad signing EVEN IF Willis stays on the staff.

Just wondering what everyone would think of it.

What does everybody think about corey dillon coming in for a visit?

Is he?

Personally, I don't think Dillon has a lot left as a #1 guy, and I can't really see him not being a distraction, if the Bills were to have a mediocre season. He was always a headache in Cincinnati, and was a model citizen in New England, because they were a legit Super Bowl threat. He wasn't so happy about sharing time with Lawrence Maroney, even though, it was pretty clear, that he had lost a step or two.

I don't think he would really be a good fit for Buffalo, at all...

Allegedly, according to Sirius radio, Dillon is coming to Buffalo tomorrow for a visit. This, IMO, only works in combination with Rhodes or Brown, and a 3rd or so round pick rookie.

If we could sign to Dillon to a 2-year deal and trade WM for a 3rd rounder, I think we'd be in a pretty good position at RB.

If we could sign to Dillon to a 2-year deal and trade WM for a 3rd rounder, I think we'd be in a pretty good position at RB.

Agreed JR.

Dilon is certainly a better option than Rhodes or Brown.

Pairing Dillon with a second or third round RB from this years draft would be very desirable IMHO

Allegedly, according to Sirius radio, Dillon is coming to Buffalo tomorrow for a visit. This, IMO, only works in combination with Rhodes or Brown, and a 3rd or so round pick rookie.

Man, are you ever on top of all this stuff. I have this vision of you locked in a command center with plasmas all around displaying all the sports channels, and eight speaker zones delivering you all the radio sports data, and you at a massive PC managing a staff of 10 grunts putting together everything you need as we wind down free agency. :lol:

Corey Dillon will make his first free agent visit Thursday, with the Buffalo Bills.

Buffalo has hosted Dominic Rhodes and Chris Brown this week as they prepare to deal Willis McGahee. The Ravens seem to be viewing Dillon as a fallback plan if they can't acquire McGahee.

if it is true it is interesting, but Dillon would be put in a similar position as last year when he split time with Maroney...because you know the Bills will draft a first day RB.

At least we know Dillon can get the ball in the endzone.

I won't know if this is "good" or "bad" until all respective maneuverings and transactions regarding the RB position have been completed and the new/old players take the field with each other.

But perhaps I am just old fashioned and want to see people perform before rendering judgment *shrug*