dockery is in buffalo today!!!

laziale

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dockery was a Mack Brown-era player ya big doof.

I know, I know! B-)

It's just one of those things that will never, ever, end. It's unfortunate, and yet hysterical, that Big Mike will always come to mind when evaluating UT o-linemen.

ever heard of this guy named MIKE WILLIAMS???

well in case you dont ill refresh your memory,.

bills took him with the 3rd overall selection about 5 years back. he was a bust and we got rid of him before last season. ooh and on top of that he went to the University Of Texas.

everything must be bigger in texas being that dockery is 345 and williams was 368!

Mike Williams was drafted 4th. B-)

ever heard of this guy named MIKE WILLIAMS???

well in case you dont ill refresh your memory,.

bills took him with the 3rd overall selection about 5 years back. he was a bust and we got rid of him before last season. ooh and on top of that he went to the University Of Texas.

everything must be bigger in texas being that dockery is 345 and williams was 368!

Ever heard of this form of humor called sarcasm?

Oh by the way Williams was drafted with the 4th pick of that draft!

Cuase he is not a "skill position" name. Rather sign fltetch, who people have heard of

Good probability---given little dannys track record...Makes more sense to sign a slightly overrated LB with one more good year in him to a lucrative contract.

I only hope with all of these possible OL upgrades we keep McGahee here.

It will make absolutely no sence to oust him when it looks like our primary focus is to improve the line.

Are you serious? Or are you just being a turd.

Lots of FA schedule PCs even if they don't sign. Happenns all the time. I would love for him to sign before leaving here, but that probably won't happen. This is just a normal PC where the local media can ask a potential FA about himself and career. No big deal.

Per Chis Brown:

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 2:10 PM ET | Link

DOCKERY UPDATE: Dockery will be speaking with us at 4pm along with the rest of the media. That doesn't necessarily mean that he is signing a deal. All players who make visits are given the option to speak with the media. He has chosen to do so. So we will have comments from Dockery up on the website ASAP late this afternoon. Below is why it's so late in the day.

Jason Whittle has also agreed to make himself available. No word yet on Walker.

Usually the procedure on a visit is he arrives in Buffalo and gets all of the medical checks and balances out of the way (physical) at a nearby medical facility. Then he tours One Bills Drive, meets the coaching staff, talks about where they see him as a fit, what kind of offensive system the run, etc.

I watch a lot of Redskins games. Dockery played well this past season but prior to that, he was inconsistent and not at all a consistent knee bender. In other words, he had a contract-year-type year. I'd appreciate if someone can dig up his penalty stats because he SEEMS to pick up more untimely penalties than other Redskins linemen but sometimes perception is wrong. If we sign him, our main concern is that he will continue to play hard after the big contract. Seriously, he's a little bit too tall and was not at all consistent in bending and gaining leverage prior to this season unlike what that article stated.