If the Bills decide they wana draft a RB

I'd be more concerned with his career rushing average of 3.3 yards per carry than even his 500 yards for the season. He's likely going to be drafted quite a bit higher than he probably should just because of that 40 time. That time raises more questions than it answers, IMO, and I might even downgrade him because of it. It makes you wonder how such a talented player could be so unproductive, especially in college.

I seem to recall the reason Henry only had 500 yards last year had something to do with a team suspension that got him kicked off the team.....not exactly a Marv type guy.

I didn`t hear about that one . Was he any good before that . He did run a 4.33 at 230 lbs.

And McGahee is indeed traded. I'd look to get Chris Henry from Arizona. 6-0 230 with 4.5 speed. He'll go be a late day 1 guy, and I think he would be great in Buffalo.

i dont want any runningbacks from arizona or california.i prefer a runningback that plays college in the cold.i like adrian peterson from oklahoma.go bills in"07

Henry tested through the roof at the combine not only in the 40 but also in the bench press and teh agility tests. His production at arizona was marginal to say the least. But if im the bills i go pack and carefully inspect the video to try and find out whether his low avg. was because of Henry's own inability or it was the blocking and scheming that that hurt Henry's stats.