Hmmmmm...we have thrown deep

EndZoneCrew

he has caught every one....maybe we should do it more??????....is this rocket science or what...the guy is a PLAYER god damnit...lets use him EARLY instead of at the end of the game when we have to! Am I alone thinking this???? !@#$!!!!!!!

he has caught every one....maybe we should do it more??????....is this rocket science or what...the guy is a PLAYER god damnit...lets use him EARLY instead of at the end of the game when we have to! Am I alone thinking this???? !@#$!!!!!!!

65385[/snapback]

Very well put.

65385[/snapback]

You're completely right. This guy gets open deep with ease. Throw three or four times to him in the 1st quarter, and watch the defense ease off the line of scrimmage.

Man, I really hope Mularkey is just going through some growning pains right now. He needs to get things like this nailed down by mid season to prove he can hang with real NFL coaches.

Fire Mularky!

OK, really, Drew has to get enough time to wind up and heave tha thing to make use of Evans. You're 100 percent right though, he is a player!

Now, just wait until it is Losman to Evas...six!

65385[/snapback]

Damn, I never considered that. You are a genious dammit! <_< That's BRILLIANT!

I just don't get it. Maybe it's a first year HC first year OC kind of thing, but the play calling is at times mind boggling.

Is Wyche staying in the background because he's ashamed to be associated with this mess of an offense?

Damn, I never considered that.  You are a genious dammit! :doh:   That's BRILLIANT!

I just don't get it.  Maybe it's a first year HC first year OC kind of thing, but the play calling is at times mind boggling.

Is Wyche staying in the background because he's ashamed to be associated with this mess of an offense?

65462[/snapback]

it's the whole Bledsoe/Moulds "we have to put this team on our backs" attitude. Drew is obsessed with looking for Moulds. You know he's doubled, you know your opponent is going to blitz you, .....gee, maybe that might be a good indicator that Evans is seeing 1 on 1 coverage. I got an idea: How about an offensive pass play that looks at Evans FIRST. Drew, you can look Mould's way to keep them honest, but go to your speed guy sometimes. Make them pay. Is this not why they picked him 13 overall????????? Hint: the answer isn't "no".

it's  the whole Bledsoe/Moulds "we have to put this team on our backs" attitude. Drew is obsessed with looking for Moulds. You know he's doubled, you know your opponent is going to blitz you, .....gee, maybe that might be a good indicator that Evans is seeing 1 on 1 coverage. I got an idea: How about an offensive pass play that looks at Evans FIRST. Drew, you can look Mould's way to keep them honest, but go to your speed guy sometimes. Make them pay. Is this not why they picked him 13 overall????????? Hint: the answer isn't "no".

65602[/snapback]

I think it's more that they wanted to ease the rookie into the lineup, and then realized that the style of offense they want to run needs a deep threat.

It's a mistake, no doubt, but the mistake is that the coaching staff failed to realize early enough that this guys is ready to contribute now.

It in fact turns out that rocket science and getting the Bills to win games are both equally as difficult!

NO KIDDING, how many more quarters before we start throwing to Evans more often? He touched the ball for the first time in the 4th quarter!!!?????

65385[/snapback]

I'm sure that's why we're 0-4. It has to be that. All we need to do is thow the deep ball early.

Brilliant!

I'm sure that's why we're 0-4.  It has to be that.  All we need to do is thow the deep ball early. 

Brilliant!

66444[/snapback]

close your yapper...it's not the only reason Richy Rich

I'm sure that's why we're 0-4.  It has to be that.  All we need to do is thow the deep ball early. 

Brilliant!

66444[/snapback]

Soooo, your perfectly OK with the play calling through 4 games? Personnel matchups to your liking all the time? :)

Quit hating on the EZC. :)

Soooo, your perfectly OK with the play calling through 4 games?  Personnel matchups to your liking all the time? :)

Quit hating on the EZC. :huh:

66458[/snapback]

yeah...don't hate me :)

Soooo, your perfectly OK with the play calling through 4 games?  Personnel matchups to your liking all the time? :ph34r:

Quit hating on the EZC. :blink:

66458[/snapback]

This team has more than one problem. Throwing the ball deep more wouldn't, by itself, make this a 4-0 team.

Also, I don't hate.

This team has more than one problem.  Throwing the ball deep more wouldn't, by itself, make this a 4-0 team.

Also, I don't hate.

66590[/snapback]

I thought you hated Light beers? :ph34r: