God Bless the Swift Boat Vets

I want to say thank you to these fine vets. I know that you will be sprayed with hate, and slandor from the left. Have no fear, this is only because they do not know w true hero when they see one. They will say that you are being mean and your voices have no right to be heard. You will surely hear many things worse that.

But as we all know, you have already heard such things directly from the mouth of thier fateful leader john f kerry. We thank you for reminding everyone how much the words that he spoke in the early 70's effected you and yur fellow soldiers. He cannot run, and he cannot hide from these words. he spoke them, and even worse, he meant them. Otherwise he would have done what he claims GWB should do and appologize for his mistakes. But I like you, do not believe that these words were spoken by mistake. He meant them, and he still does. It is clear that he does not have the ability to lead our nation. Unfit for Command is a true a statement as could have been spoken about him.

So get ready once again to have hate, rhetoric, and disgusting slurs sent your way again. It will happen because the other side has no other weapon of value.

have confidence that we are with you, and we appreciate your honor and service to our great nation. You are true heros in every sense of the word, and I know that you know, the left hates you for that.

Your words matter. Your story matters, your voice in that experience matters. people want to hear you. Thank you for being brave enough to say what needs to be said.

GOD Bless you, and the United States of America

Swities article

I want to say thank you to these fine vets.

have confidence that we are with you, and we appreciate your honor and service to our great nation. You are true heros in every sense of the word...

Your words matter. Your story matters, your voice in that experience matters. people want to hear you. Thank you for being brave enough to say what needs to be said.

GOD Bless you, and the United States of America

It is very thoughtful of you to write these comments. Since Kerry is also a Swift Boat Vet I'm sure you include him in your wish for blessings.

It is very thoughtful of you to write these comments.  Since Kerry is also a Swift Boat Vet I'm sure you include him in your wish for blessings.

65337[/snapback]

Good one, I guess that everyone just knew that I was talking about the Swiftboat Vets for TRUTH. That excludes kerry for sure. <_<

• 13 years later...