I will say it again.....

HelloNewman

if we pick a running back in the first round, i will not watch one game this season. unless there is some crazy trade with willis involved, and then still... i dont know.

I doubt they will pick a RB in the 1st round, but if they did you really would not watch any games this year?

what if by some freakish chance Adrian Peterson slips to 12? I could see it happen, but the writing is on the door for willis, there may not be a LB worth taking at 12, also DT may be something where marv and modrak are hoping for more growth out of mccargo and williams. In addtion, CB is not the most important position in a cover 2, since you generally do not see the CB responsible one on one too much deep down the field. FWIW, I could see the bills also drafting Gaines Adams if he is available at 12, with the possibility of utilizing Hargrove on the inside as well as at the end.

Busted :wallbash:

Could it be that the o-line isn't really that bad? John Madden always says he would take an average o-line and a great RB over a great o-line an an average running back. The point is that if the Bills upgrade the Running game pass blocking all of a sudden becomes a lot easier because the defensive linemen are guessing whether it is a run or a pass. Simon I responded to you specifically as I find you to have the best analysis on the board. what do you think improve the o-line by getting a better RB?

I doubt they will pick a RB in the 1st round, but if they did you really would not watch any games this year?

im saying it right now. if willis is still on the team and we pick a RB at #12, i will not watch any of this season. count it!

the only way i could see us taking a RB at 12 is if ALL the Defensive prospects go in the top 11 and no one would trade with us to trade down and even then...

im saying it right now. if willis is still on the team and we pick a RB at #12, i will not watch any of this season. count it!

the only way i could see us taking a RB at 12 is if ALL the Defensive prospects go in the top 11 and no one would trade with us to trade down and even then...

Then dont watch....LoL...

You'll be missing the Marshawn Lynch show

what makes sense depends on what the Bills think 2007 is - is it a year to make a run or is it a year to continue to build a good young core- if its building year then it could make perfect sense to pick up Marshawn Lynch- and trade McGahee to the Giants or Detroit or the Jets- cause if you're building its not about filling holes its about getting the best young (26 and under) players around.

If they draft Lynch or someone other RB in Round 1, I sure hope they are keeping tabs on next years high school seniors. It's never too late to be thinking about replacing a productive player at a non-need position! :)

I can't wait to see who we replace Lynch with in Round 1 of the 2011 NFL Draft.

I like:

Jermie Calhoun, Van High School (TX)

Ryan Bass, Centennial High School (CA)