MICHAEL IRVIN LET GO BY ESPN!!!!!!!

LINK

NFL | ESPN lets go of Irvin

Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:21:33 -0800

Barry Horn, of The Dallas Morning News, reports ESPN has parted ways with NFL analyst Michael Irvin, according to ESPN spokesman Bill Hoffheimer. Hoffheimer said Irvin did not violate any contractual morals clause.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LINK

Barry Horn, of The Dallas Morning News, reports ESPN has parted ways with NFL analyst Michael Irvin, according to ESPN spokesman Bill Hoffheimer. Hoffheimer said Irvin did not violate any contractual morals clause.

I like how they had to go out of there way to point that out.

LINK

Maybe he viloted the contractual dumbass clause , or they finally couldn't take any more of those ridiculous looking suits he wore.

LINK

Barry Horn, of The Dallas Morning News, reports ESPN has parted ways with NFL analyst Michael Irvin

...seems kind of odd timing given all the "love" they were giving their newest "hall of famer" a few weeks ago. Can't say I'll miss him. &&*%$# cowboy!!

I suspect this bright light will get arrested again down the road. Whoever is stuck with him at that time will have a convenient reason to drop him.

On second thought, that's not kind. Perhaps he's cleaned up his act a bit and can stay out of trouble. But, in any case, why does anyone want the suits, the brain, and the mouth, legalities notwithstanding?

On third thought, Terry Bradshaw.