Max out 6 Weeks

taterhill

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::cry:

WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::worthy::pirate::wallbash::cry::wallbash:

you must not watch much hockey.

This team will be fine for the playoffs, when it counts. These next two months are going to be a test.

As for the injuries: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Par for the course for this team...Let's go Stafford and MacArthur and Ryan- Your turn for that hour drive west on I-90...Roy and Pominville and Gaustad and Paetsch have all been in that spot, and they've performed...I expect no drop off...

As for the injuries, what can you say except it's much better on February 15th than on April 15th....

13 pts on the Sens...6 pts on the Devils...Buffalo's 82 points is most in the NHL...IT IS NOT YET TIME TO BANG THE HEADS AGAINST THE WALL!!!

I'm not sure who has tickets but I will be going to the next three home games...Sat vs. Boston, Tues vs. Philly, and Thurs vs. Ottawa...The guy face down in 1. Swannie 2. Malamute 3. Wobblestone....Please politely step over me instead of on me...

Go Sabres!

I'm not sure who has tickets but I will be going to the next three home games...Sat vs. Boston, Tues vs. Philly, and Thurs vs. Ottawa...The guy face down in 1. Swannie 2. Malamute 3. Wobblestone....Please politely step over me instead of on me...

Go Sabres!

I'll be there Saturday, Go Sabres!!! :worthy: