Did Anna Nicole Smith just die?

Stl Bills

It's true.

The story's already gone all over the world. A colleague of mine listens to an Irish radio station over the Net and they reported it at the top of the hour.

Thirty-nine years old. Honestly, I thought she was 41 or 42.

Sad. Her whole life seems like one long, sad story - much of it her own doing, but nonetheless very sad.

Looks like Kathy Griffin is gonna have to do a quick re-write of her D-list material.

So your the one actually watches Kathy Griffin. Huh you learn something new everyday.

Sad to hear.

I guess she could not handle the loss of her son. In a way I do not blame her.

That would be fine & dandy, if she hadn't just given birth to another child.

On second thought, maybe the kid will be normal, now.

That place is about 20 minutes south of me. I was there for the conference championship games, and who do we see there? The Juice! My buddy was in the bathroom and OJ steps up to the urinal two down from him and says, "Did you see Reggie Bush!?!" My friend, flummoxed, says, "Yup, that was something." OJ: "SC IN DA HOUSE!!!"

Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood is quite a place. :wallbash:

Is there a statute in the BOTD Code of Conduct requiring that the BOTD actually be alive? Seems like a nice time to post some racey pictures of a young Anna.

No?

Too soon?

My only regret is that my grandson will never get to marry an 86-year old Anna and get some of that oil money, only to give most of it away in his old age when he marries a young stripper. Ah yes, the circle of life is a beautiful thing.