Maybe someday we'll see a Bill hold that trophy.

Here's how: build 2 very physical lines in the trenches like the early 90's and you will see the Bills back in the SB.

Been saying it for years.......still waiting......

The problem is that the Bills just don't want to make the commitment necessary to bring in the top guys on the offensive a defensive line. There have been several FAs over the last several years that would have made his one of the best lines in the league, but instead of signing the top guys (the guys with the most talent), they have been content bringing in the 2nd tier guys that have not made a big difference in the line.....Unfortunately, this FA year is not stocked with a ton of top talent, so don't count on big changes this year, either. Peters is a stud on our line. But, after that, every other position could use a HUGE upgrade. Expect another average to below average year for both lines.

Been saying it for years.......still waiting......

The problem is that the Bills just don't want to make the commitment necessary to bring in the top guys on the offensive a defensive line. There have been several FAs over the last several years that would have made his one of the best lines in the league, but instead of signing the top guys (the guys with the most talent), they have been content bringing in the 2nd tier guys that have not made a big difference in the line.....Unfortunately, this FA year is not stocked with a ton of top talent, so don't count on big changes this year, either. Peters is a stud on our line. But, after that, every other position could use a HUGE upgrade. Expect another average to below average year for both lines.

Well said. It seems the Bills Front Office is resigned to simply picking up cheaper players in FA (read depth) and relying on the draft. That's fine if you want to win in 3 years. I'm not buying the argument that we don't have the resources. We've already heard they might consider T Starks from PIT, but he's an RFA. Both the D and O Lines need serious upgrades-now. Without that, there is very little chance Buffalo will ever rise out of mediocrity and make the playoffs. Check out how many guys on Indy were lower than 3rd round picks. Sure some of them were UDFA's, but most of their star players were 1st rounders. That's were you get your talent. With the exception of Peters, our better players came in the 3rd round and up. So we'd better draft well because we're not going to get anyone to help. Relying on 5th, 6th, and 7th rounders along with cheap FA guys isn't the ticket to the postseason.

This game for some reason brought back memories and made me depressed. We had Bill Polian, AJ Smith, John Butler and Marv Levy on the same staff. We had Kelly, Thurman, Bruce, Reed, Talley, Cornelius, Lofton, Hull, Etc., Etc... We went to the SB four goddam* times in a row and didn't freakin' win?!?!? Now the city of Indianapolis hoists the Lombardi trophy and Buffalo is still just a joke in Superbowl history. It makes me ill that Indy and it's lame fans will always be SB champs.

This game for some reason brought back memories and made me depressed. We had Bill Polian, AJ Smith, John Butler and Marv Levy on the same staff. We had Kelly, Thurman, Bruce, Reed, Talley, Cornelius, Lofton, Hull, Etc., Etc... We went to the SB four goddam* times in a row and didn't freakin' win?!?!? Now the city of Indianapolis hoists the Lombardi trophy and Buffalo is still just a joke in Superbowl history. It makes me ill that Indy and it's lame fans will always be SB champs.

Every year I get that same feeling.

It's a bummer, that's for sure, but I have to hope that someday it will be fans of the Bills who have the chance to celebrate.

Every year I get that same feeling.

It's a bummer, that's for sure, but I have to hope that someday it will be fans of the Bills who have the chance to celebrate.

It's up to the owner to put in place the organization that can get it done. Remember how crappy the Patriots were before Kraft? Like you, I'm hopeful that Jauron and Levy will get it done for the Bills.