i know most of you are anti-pirating

DrDawkinstein

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't bought a CD in about 10 years, and don't plan on buying any in the future. Oh well, back to listening to my freshly burnt copy of Nickelbacks "all the right reasons" CD. :ph34r:

Right. I hate record stores. Full of aspiring teenage musicians and "latest-and-greates." I use iTunes so I pay for the music I download. It's not about getting it cheaper, it's about the convenience of being able to buy what I want at 3:00AM if I so choose.

I'm kind of getting irritated at the whole argument. Between me an my buddies around here, we own enough to keep an iPod busy for a few weeks I think. That'll do.

-Jeff

Right. I hate record stores. Full of aspiring teenage musicians and "latest-and-greates." I use iTunes so I pay for the music I download. It's not about getting it cheaper, it's about the convenience of being able to buy what I want at 3:00AM if I so choose.

I'm kind of getting irritated at the whole argument. Between me an my buddies around here, we own enough to keep an iPod busy for a few weeks I think. That'll do.

-Jeff

what happens when your hard drive crashes or you need to reformat?

thats what all the back-ups are for. ive got over 100gigs of music and its backed up in 3 different places.

thats just being a smart computer user.

What he said. I keep my laptop and my desktop sync'd up, so it's always in both places.

-Jeff

in case anyone cares i am grabbing The Kooks, Kaiser Chiefs, Arctic Monkeys, and Lily Allen, got Fratellis last nite

The Arctic Monkeys were all the rage when I was in England last year. Many, many people recomended that CD to me

Downloading the new Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah album as we speak (just to see what all the fuss is about)..............for free

have you heard them before? the first one (self titled) captures more of what the band is supposed to be all about, imho.