The Bills first pick in the 2007 NFL Draft will be..........

Agreed (for now, but still a significant chunk of time and info too early to tell with various showcase games to be played- I think and hope- and at any rate the Combine and basic medical exams and the all important interview for the character focused Bills to go).

I agree. While I've been pushing for him for a month, there may be some changes that will warrant a change. Loss of Clements is a big one, although even in such a case I think Okoye is the best first pick. Major free agent signing of a DT? In that case I think we go back to the boards. I don't see any outstanding athlete that might "slip" to us that we would avoid getting Okoye. The big problem for us will be Tampa grabbing him with the fourth pick. Gruden loves the guy.

After a trade down, it will be the CB from Pitt, Revis.

For all you Okoye lovers out there, isn't he going to be a top-5 pick?

As of right now no, but he is climbing after the senior bowl. We'll have to wait and see how he does at the combine.

After a trade down, it will be the CB from Pitt, Revis.

For all you Okoye lovers out there, isn't he going to be a top-5 pick?

I would say no way Okoye would be a top five pick except for the fact that Gruden knows and loves him (hearing references to him as a "young Warren Sapp".) I think he MAY be the Tampa Bay pick, but if not we should grab him. Tampa may go with Brady Quinn.

I would say no way Okoye would be a top five pick except for the fact that Gruden knows and loves him (hearing references to him as a "young Warren Sapp".) I think he MAY be the Tampa Bay pick, but if not we should grab him. Tampa may go with Brady Quinn.

what about petrino and the falcons sitting at 10?

I just doubt we're going to land this guy, esp. if he's considered the top DT after all the senior games, combines, etc. My guess is we'd be in a good position to get Branch if we're looking DT.

what about petrino and the falcons sitting at 10?

I just doubt we're going to land this guy, esp. if he's considered the top DT after all the senior games, combines, etc. My guess is we'd be in a good position to get Branch if we're looking DT.

Forgot about Petrino. Guess Okoye is getting to be something of a long shot. Pretty hard for him to pass up on Okoye having coached him for so long.

Okoye - you don't pass on a Tommie Harris if you play the Tampa 2. If he's gone, then take best player available. Take a corner in round 2 if we're relying on him to replace Clements - the top ones in the draft aren't all that different from the ones that will be available later.

Ted Ginn, Jr. (he will be the Reggie Wayne to Lee Evans' Marvin Harrison. He will also relieve T. McGee from KR duties so he can concentrate on his new role as de facto #1 CB.)

(Of course, I truly think Marv trades #12, #43 and next year's #2 and #4 to Cleveland for #3 and the rights to Calvin Johnson but no trades are allowed so forget about it :wacko:)