Cold Pizza almost caused a massacre

While working out at the gym today, I was either forced to watch the replay of Super Bowl II again or watch Cold Pizza. I was going to watch the SB again... but the only bike was closest to the Cold Pizza one.

I was doomed.

So, after watching two women talk about what accessories that women and men can wear to the game, such as Prada glasses and diamond cuffs... when all the sudden they bring up Scott Norwood.

Minus the profanity I screamed while wearing my cut off "Crush the Patsies" t-shirt, I was held back by a buddy while attempting to find something big to bludgeon the television with and the kid wearing a Giants hat behind me.

GAH I hate that show...

While working out at the gym today, I was either forced to watch the replay of Super Bowl II again or watch Cold Pizza. I was going to watch the SB again... but the only bike was closest to the Cold Pizza one.

I was doomed.

So, after watching two women talk about what accessories that women and men can wear to the game, such as Prada glasses and diamond cuffs... when all the sudden they bring up Scott Norwood.

Minus the profanity I screamed while wearing my cut off "Crush the Patsies" t-shirt, I was held back by a buddy while attempting to find something big to bludgeon the television with and the kid wearing a Giants hat behind me.

GAH I hate that show...

I have no clue what Cold Pizza is, but a few casual observations that are much more curious - two women discussing football !, knowing the name Scott Norwood is associated with football (in PA no less), you eavesdropping on their Prada conversation, working out in the afternoon when guys normally are at work.

Just kidding, dude. :wallbash:

Jack Bauer would have killed everyone at the gym, then flown to wherever "Cold Pizza" is filmed and used Skip Bayless as a javelin.

I'm just sayin'

Jack Bauer can get breakfast at McDonald's after 10:30am. Can you?

If Jack Bauer was a character on LOST, he'd be off the island in 24 hours.

I do like the idea of Jack Bauer hosting Cold Pizza --

Jack Bauer: "Tell me who's going to win the Super Bowl."

Skip Bayliss: "I don't know!"

Jack Bauer: ".....Not good enough."

(torture ensues)