Why is Okoye only 19?

logitech009

Hey, I have been reading this board since the beginning of the season, and I just was wondering something; How in the world is this kid only 19 years old and already coming out of the draft? Did he neter university early or something? seems odd to me......

Q: Why is Okoye only 19? A: Because he was born 6/10/87, making him 19 until he turns 20 later this year.

The real reason is (from NFL Draft Scout) "Born in Nigeria, Okoye was tested into the ninth grade as a 12-year-old when his family moved to Huntsville, Alabama. Okoye signed with Louisville and was playing at defensive tackle at only 16 years old, making him the youngest player in the country."

Hey, I have been reading this board since the beginning of the season, and I just was wondering something; How in the world is this kid only 19 years old and already coming out of the draft? Did he neter university early or something? seems odd to me......

His parents did the Nigerian Nasty 19 years ago.

READ! There are a lot of articles floating around. Plus he's good and WE MUST GET HIM!

Donahoe would shock the world and Okoye's father, stating that the genes must have come from somewhere and vowing to prove yet again that he is smarter than everyone else in the world.

How much you wanna bet TD was the one who set up Okoye's parents on a blind date some 20 years ago? The man is such a GENIUS at scouting talent that he can scout them before they're even born.

One place to find it

another

another

another

lest we not forget wikipedia

Thanks really. If that was sarcastic then you've wasted alot of time finding these links just to prove a point. If you aren't (and it is hard to read expression on message boards) then this is a sincere thank you. I was looking at the Okoye posts but there are about 189323.32 of them on this board and almost all of them mention that they are 19, but only a few were offering the explination as to why. Too all those that are frustrated or angry at me, why don't you just let the topic die and ignore it. Given the rate at which people post at this board it would have probably been on the second page within four days.

To those who helped me, thank you. Hopefully my next post wont get people so angry at me.

Go bills.

Thanks really. If that was sarcastic then you've wasted alot of time finding these links just to prove a point. If you aren't (and it is hard to read expression on message boards) then this is a sincere thank you. I was looking at the Okoye posts but there are about 189323.32 of them on this board and almost all of them mention that they are 19, but only a few were offering the explination as to why. Too all those that are frustrated or angry at me, why don't you just let the topic die and ignore it. Given the rate at which people post at this board it would have probably been on the second page within four days.

To those who helped me, thank you. Hopefully my next post wont get people so angry at me.

Go bills.

I'm guessing it'll be THIS post that'll get the natives wrestless......

Go bills.

Far be it from me to fuel the flames, but that was your next post.

Nobody's angry, just funnin around. If Joe were here he would be angry though.

Thanks really. If that was sarcastic then you've wasted alot of time...

When you get to work at 5 am with nobody of any authority coming in for another 4 hours, you tend to get a little restless in the morning.