Bills Logo Concept

http://www.nickandjulia.com/ploggertest/im...oncept-logo.gif

[url=http://www.nickandjulia.com/ploggertest/images/miscellaneous/art/bills-concept-logo-helmet.gif]http://www.nickandjulia.com/ploggertes

nick, that logo is utterly putrid. way too busy, and cutting off half the buffalo doesnt do anything for the logo.

Also, the logo on the white helmet is a terrible combination. I can live with the current helmets, or the throwback helmets, but the current logo on the white helmet makes me want to vomit.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious as to your age, doctor because I think the standing Buffalo is a generational thing. I-being only 22 ripe years of age- prefer an image which is at least slightly foreboding.

I dunno, I'm 21 and I love the old school designs with the standing buffalo. Mind you, I think the early 90's design was nice as well, but if I had to choose I'm going for the light blue with white helmets.

Gotta go with the masses on this one, Nick. That logo is 10x worse than the Sabres' new slug. Either one of the Bills' current logos (charging or standing buffalo) are classic and should not be toyed with.

Ok - thanks for the comments. I think you're all right. It stinks.

Ah well - I just proved why I am not paid to do this kind of thing.

Still - it was a fun thing to try to do.

on the bright side, you guys have been our BESTEST ally since the early 1800's!

this post reminds me of when a girl i worked with got a new hairstyle. at the time, say mid-1990's, it was not what all the other girls were wearing, kind of a throwback big hair look popularized by your basic heavy metal band. she asked me what i thought, and of course i told her i thought it looked very nice. she went then to the next guy in the office---a guy with moderate hearing loss and a large booming voice, asked the same question, and he responded "JESUS CHRIST---I HATE IT! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? ARE YOU JOINING A METAL BAND?". some of these replies were brutal. funny, but brutal.

nick--you are creative enough to come up with a logo, don't give up on the process. everyone said van gogh (sp?) was crazy while he was painting, and it look how it turned out for him!

Unfortunately, Nick, I think it reminds me too much of THIS, the worst helmet in football.

Agreed 100%. Not only do the Titans have the worst helmet in the league, but they are also probably the only team in the league that are universally considered as having worse uniforms than we do. But the two teams both have uniforms that are awfully close in their common sense of putridness.

this post reminds me of when a girl i worked with got a new hairstyle. at the time, say mid-1990's, it was not what all the other girls were wearing, kind of a throwback big hair look popularized by your basic heavy metal band.

"Big Hair" was an '80's New Jersey thing, not from mid-'90's musical groups...unless they appropriated the "Look"... :thumbsup:

Ok - thanks for the comments. I think you're all right. It stinks.

Ah well - I just proved why I am not paid to do this kind of thing.

Still - it was a fun thing to try to do.

It was also fun to look at. Even though as a logo it sucked... a new way of seeing the Bills logo is awesome