Bills Logo Concept

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to log in?

Couldn't open link because of login...

My alma mater (Bucknell University Bison) used to have an agreement with the Bills to use the charging buffalo as their logo (except the streak was orange as per team colors)

My freshmen year (much to my chagrin) they dropped the Bills logo and went with this:

Two Variations- full body and bison head with a "B" you'll see them both on the front page

Personally, I don't like these modern looking, busy and detailed logo concepts. If Buffalo were to alter their logo, I'd hope it would be to something very very simple (like even a stylized "B" of some sort could be cool (ala the bears "c")).

there really wont ever be a better logo than the standing red buffalo.

theres no reason we shouldnt go back to it. there are plenty of teams that have old-school type uniforms and not that stupid scoopy futuristic design that everyone has.

the steelers, colts, browns, bears, jets and giants all pop into mind. i like the classic look better than trying to look like a team from 2050.

there really wont ever be a better logo than the standing red buffalo.

theres no reason we shouldnt go back to it. there are plenty of teams that have old-school type uniforms and not that stupid scoopy futuristic design that everyone has.

the steelers, colts, browns, bears, jets and giants all pop into mind. i like the classic look better than trying to look like a team from 2050.

I'm curious as to your age, doctor because I think the standing Buffalo is a generational thing. I-being only 22 ripe years of age- prefer an image which is at least slightly foreboding.