I guess Tedy Bruschi isn't God anymore!

A few weeks ago...i think the last game of the regular season....did the Pats play the Jaguars?

Maurice Jones-Drew litearlly ran over Bruschi a half dozen times.

It was pretty sweet to see.

I saw that happen a couple of times yesterday as well with a much smaller back in Addai.

I saw that happen a couple of times yesterday as well with a much smaller back in Addai.

Jones-Drew

Height: 5-7 Weight: 212

Addai

Height: 5-11 Weight: 214

Just thought I'd point out that Addai isn't much smaller than the 5'7 Drew. It's just that Maurice is such a hard runner he appears bigger than he is.

Talk about a low centre of gravity for 212 lbs. =p

I counted three tackles and an assist for #54 in the second half, none in the fourth quarter. And all three of those primary stops came at least ten yards past the line of scrimmage.

That's not too good, is it?

I counted three tackles and an assist for #54 in the second half, none in the fourth quarter. And all three of those primary stops came at least ten yards past the line of scrimmage.

Which #54 are you talking about? Zach Thomas or :worthy: The Holy Bruschi

Heck, I ran over him a few times.

A few weeks ago...i think the last game of the regular season....did the Pats play the Jaguars?

Maurice Jones-Drew litearlly ran over Bruschi a half dozen times.

It was pretty sweet to see.

Aww c'mon man, your not giving old Teddy enough credit, I'm sure he was in on like 45 hits

The guy was a pretty damn good player during their SB run. Blame the media for ballwashing him on a 24x7 basis, but give him credit where credit is due.

He had 12 "hits" that game he came back or whatever that stat they invented for Brewski