Colts vs. Patriots

Just give it to them....just give it to them...I am willing the Colts payback for everytime we have been !@#$ed in Foxboro

I absolutely refuse to be sucked in by this comeback. This always happens...just when you think the Pats are ripe to fall, they march right down the field and win the game.

I'm thinking the Pats will be favored by 3.5 over the Bears.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might just need a hobby...I don't care one way or the other about the Pats
For somebody who doesn't care about them you sure seem to enjoy crying about the officiating in their games.
He didn't have to touch Wayne, it was face guarding, aka he didn't turn to face the ball. It was a great call. Wilforks fat ass head was over the middle...

I was just trying to entertain myself by being an obnoxious smarty-pants. ;)

Just give it to them....just give it to them...I am willing the Colts payback for everytime we have been !@#$ed in Foxboro

I had no horse in this race but early in the game I caught myself activing rootly against NE for the first time in a non-Bills contest in quite a while.

First they blew the offsides call on Wilfork who was drawn off then they called Hobbs when he didn't even touch Wayne. The fix is in!

tell me you are being sarcastic. its about time the pats committed some real penalties and actually got called for them.

And its called face guarding. you cant shield a WR's face when you arent looking for the ball.

I had no horse in this race but early in the game I caught myself activing rootly against NE for the first time in a non-Bills contest in quite a while.

I will be shocked if NE doesn't find a way to win--but GO COLTS...GO COLTS

you know they are going to give it to them. i think the ball hit the ground on the way down. i also think he was oob before he jumped.

Ithink he held on to it, but I'm not sure about is feet being OOB. Just too close.

I love ya' Tony, but that was a stupid and pointless challenge that you had no chance of winning, nor did you deserve to.

That wasted TO could become a factor before this game is over.

And fwiw, the force out rule is stupid and pointless and does nothing but create problems with interpretation for officials. They should just dump that foolish rule instead of punishing DBs for using the sideline as a defender and knocking WR's out of bounds.

If you're in, you're in. If you're out, you're out. Period.

Again, it was the right call.

He was in bounds the entire time and got pushed out. Anyone who thinks otherwise after the replays is simply jealous that the Pats are a great team and the Bills, over the past many years, have sucked.

Ithink he held on to it, but I'm not sure about is feet being OOB. Just too close.

Hrmph. And here I keep hearing that Gaffney is a scrub that Brady makes look halfway decent.

It was a nice catch...the issue about the call, and it is not challengable, would he have stayed in bounds if not hit....that is hard the judgement part. Not sure....

I love ya' Tony, but that was a stupid and pointless challenge that you had no chance of winning, nor did you deserve to.

That wasted TO could become a factor before this game is over.

And fwiw, the force out rule is stupid and pointless and does nothing but create problems with interpretation for officials. They should just dump that foolish rule instead of punishing DBs for using the sideline as a defender and knocking WR's out of bounds.

Agreed, very Marty-like. You'd think he would've learned by now, especially after what happened in San Diego last week.

If that were the rule, a catch deep in the end zone in which the receiver has to jump to grab the ball has little chance of succeeding since the DB can push him out of bounds while mid-air.

i definitely agree on the force rule. its a complete and utter judgement call. how can you tell if you "think" the WR would have gotten 2 feet in? if you're in, you're in, and if you're out, you're out.

Between Bundchen and Bridget Moynahan, it’s clear Dreamboat [brady] likes them tall, very skinny and somewhat small in the breast department. That’s three big strikes against Sports Illustrated’s Peter King that just must totally deflate the guy. -Sportspickle.com